Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
conisdering they are the only other country that speak Romanian (yes i know its kinda old style and we cant understand em half the time) do u guys support the Romanian teams within the Moldovian division? or support them in Europe?(and sorry I don't consider Moldovians a seperate nationality, thats just a propaganda to rip them apart even more from us.)

visit their site federation site, its organised better then our Romanian one! and its got Romanian and English version on it

http://www.fmf.md/

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
If they were worth it then I would, but right now there isn't very much to support.

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
I do support them but not all that much even though I come from the Moldova Romaneasca. They are a different country and they have their own national team and club teams and we have ours with which we grew up with, therefore, the connection with teams like Zimbru or the NT is not that big for me. If they were ever to reach a major tournament I would support them over many other nations though.

·
Registered
66,973 Posts
i support them too:D large amount of Russian and Ukrainian players on the Moldovan NT, i think their coach is of Russian ethnicity as well.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
eeboo said:
That's just why they need as much support as possible.
You don't understand what I said.
If Moldovian teams made to the European competitions I would cheer for them, but right now there is no Moldovian football and no teams to cheer for.

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
Dmitriy said:
i support them too:D large amount of Russian and Ukrainian players on the Moldovan NT, i think their coach is of Russian ethnicity as well.
True, just like Dmitriy said, I support them only to the extent that they have ppl of Romanian descent... :cool: but that's about it. I would never follow a Zimbrul Chisinau game or anything liek that :dielaugh:

·
Registered
66,973 Posts
Drei, i don't know if u'll be able to answer this, are there divisions in Moldovan football when it comes to Slavic or Romanian? and if so which teams fall under which category?

i kno that Moldova's player of the year is an ethnic Ukrainian, Sergei Kovalchuk, who's currentley at Spartak Moscow.

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
Dmitriy said:
Drei, i don't know if u'll be able to answer this, are there divisions in Moldovan football when it comes to Slavic or Romanian? and if so which teams fall under which category?

i kno that Moldova's player of the year is an ethnic Ukrainian, Sergei Kovalchuk, who's currentley at Spartak Moscow.

I know Sheriff Tiraspol is mostly Russian - you know the controversial Transnistria (Trans-Dniestr Republic, that separated from Moldova).

They closed all Romanian schools in that region but that's another story...

·
Registered
66,973 Posts
ya i kno of that region, isn't Russian an official language in Moldova now? or only Trans-Dniestr? i thought that the Moldovan government granted Russian official status in order to keep the region within its borders.

·
Registered
25,500 Posts
the official language is "Moldavian", which is basicaly Romanian.

·
Registered
66,973 Posts
i kno Moldovan is the official language, i beleive Russian was granted that status as well.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lupisor lupetto said:
the official language is "Moldavian", which is basicaly Romanian.
it was Russian propaganda to make it official Moldovian....just to try to seperate them more from their Romanian Ethnic background, when its kinda stupid because half of Moldova is still in Romania, and they share the same history like us.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dmitriy said:

Following are Romanian background teams from Moldova!!!

Nistru
Zimbru
Dacia
Steaua Chisinau

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
Drei it says on your list you support Serbia and I see you're from Timisiora - are you Serbian by any chance?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts