Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as we saw this year with Figo ,Crespo , Batistuta and many others transfers .their's no player who likes he's team as much as he can't betray it .
At many times and only days ago Figo says that he will never play in any other shirt if it's not Barça's one
but he accepted the transfer in Barça's ennemi Real
Crespo too assured that he will play forever in Parma...
Same thing with Batigoal and la Violetta
also players like Signori , Mancini and others noone supposed that they will leave their teams .
all what matter it's money !

And the victims are us ! the fans , When players like Signori or Casiraghi leaved lazio we were so sad !like if we lost a best friend .
I think we must get ready , 'cause one day we will learn that Nesta or Veron or nedved is leaving and I don't think we must be sad for that !!!

I know I talk a rubbish 'cause I am sure that I will cry if Nesta leave !! :(
because if I am a Lazio fan that's because of Nesta ...

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Actually Batistuta practically did play his whole career at Fiorentina. He even stayed with them when they got relegated(92/93 was it?). I think that shows great loyalty on Batigols part. But there are players like Nesta for Lazio, Maldini for Milan, Totti for Roma that will always stay at the club they started with(most probably anyway, Maldini will not leave Milan now).
Pirlo will probably also be like that with Inter because he was an Inter fan as a kid.

·
International
6,519 Posts
all that matters is money and bonuses.if they offer u a house and a car plus lot of money of course u will accept it

i hope nesta, veron and nedved never to leave, but it's all about them, their opinions and communication with club president. And the family is importante :D too.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
I used to watch Lazio matches only because I wanted to see Nesta playing, but it was like, two years a go. I've been watching a lot of Lazio matches along the way, and my love for Lazio has grown, too...:D So as for now, I don't care if Nesta plays or not, as long as it's Lazio match, I'll go and watch it! Perhaps the same thing would happen to you, too, Youness. Who knows?;)
And as for Nesta, I don't think he would ever want to leave Rome. Since it's kind of impossible for him to play for AS Roma, Lazio would be his only option, right?:)

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
Batigol left Fiorentina because he had enough of it and he wanted to move on, not because of the money. He announces that he and Fiorentina are splitting ways BEFORE he got an offer from Roma. If you ask me, i think that he's transfer to Roma is a relegation. He should go to Real or Barca or something.

Signori was loaned if i'm not mistaking and he was just recently sold to Bologna. I don't think Figo ever said that he'll stay forever in Barca, i think the press said what they wanted to say. Crespo wasn't attached to Parma, wanted to go to a bugger club. Veron is also not attached to Lazio.
Players love the team they are playing for, but when there's a chance of going up, they'll do it! I mean, Fabrizio Ravanelli didn't like Reggina?! That's where he's coming from (i could be blatantly mistaking here...) and he said he'll go back there to end his Career! But he played for Marseille.... Lazio... Middlesborough.... but he'll return to Reggina!

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
i think almost all of the players love their clubs to some extent, maybe some even more, but at one point they leave because of different reasons.

it could be problems with another teammate, a fight with the management, hates his contract and cant get a raise, too much stress, family hates the city, a better offer comes along, and etc...

players just dont like staying one place for their whole career because they feel like they have oppertunities to win bigger and better things or they want to join teams that they admired as a child. WHO KNOWS!

all i know is players love their team when they are playing there, but that love isnt forever.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that's absolutly right Menul !that's all about Nesta
I sayed 3 years ago that he is the best stopper in the world , but in Morocco everybody was against this idea ,
I enjoyed then to watch Nesta and Lazio every sunday (personnaly I like the defense job more than attack - I love the way that Italy played especially against Holland)
I remember that all my frinds makes fun of me when Lazio lost against Inter in the UEFA final 3-0 , I was really ashamed but I continued tu believe in this team , more! our Love story increased from this time !!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
and...
Laziali All The Way
please we're not in a philosophy forum here so please stop writing you're ideas in Italian :eek:

Just kidding !!! ;) do what you want (and all you sayed is not that bad !!) :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts