Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parma Mania Roma screw up all the time.Let them choke in UEFA.

Wel;l,nor Milan,Parma or Inter played good this year.But since there is no better team Milan got the lucky secure spot and us with Tazz's boys ( :)) we'll fight for the CL.

Tazz,yuou dont get the situation right at Parma.Even if Inter looses on this spot you have morrati and he will put again craZy money to keep you up.On the other hand Tanzi is a businensman.If he sees that Parma doesnt go well he will probably hesitate to throw more money in.Besides,if we dont make the CL there is always the danger of lousing our best players and not replace them properly.

Its death time for Parma.I honeslty believe that if we make the CL we will take the scudetto next year.If we dont make it we'll fall apart.

------------------
Any given Sunday,you either win or loose.That's FOOTBALL...

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
i will post this at both teh Parma and INTER forums so check out the other forums to see what the other fans think.

Honestly guys.....we both lost at home to Viola 0-4 that is ridiculous.

And the biggest question is will teh C.L. help our squads or not?

INTER and Parma IMHO are not good enough to do well in the C.L. yet. IMHO they need anopther year or they will end up like Lazio this season. RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!

INTER and Parma need to probably spend another learning season together before they can head into C.L. with pride and come out with it still in tact.

I am almost positive that the team that loses the C.l. play-off will enjoy a better decade from 2000-10 i am positive that if either of the squads playing in the C.L. this season it will not benefit the squad probably only set us back a few years in development.

having said this i still would like to see INTER in teh C.l. next season and be proven wrong and INTER go on to win i few scudetti in the next decade. Anyway....

FORZA INTER!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday is D-DAY!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
[email protected] [email protected]

P

·
0 Posts
Being objective, Roma should be in the C.L. rather both Inter and Parma.

But of course, I am really a Parma Mania. I hope Parma can benefit from engaging in the C.L.

------------------
FORZA! PARMA!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
It thimk parma should, because last year it was so unfair to see us losing 6-1 to inter
And i think the team that wins the playoff should play the CL, thats what the Italian soccer board also think about it

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Yeah, no Champion's League for Parma probably means no Buffon, no Farinos, no Rui Costa, no Thuram and no Crespo next year. That would be devastating. But on the other hand maybe we could still get a strong team and without the extra workload that Champion's League brings we could have a better shot at Lo Scudetto. I really prefer us to get into the CL though. Who says we can't do well? We have an excellent team but this year it has been shattered with injuries to key players. Torrisi, Boghossian and Amoroso most noticeably.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
iTazz I thought you where smart ?!? what the hell do you mean " end up like Lazio this season Ridiculous "

After having zinged back and forth between continents and friendlies / CL games having beaten Roma and Chelsea we had 1 lousy game this season against Valencia away and we paid a high price. It wasn´t a lucky game for Valencia as they repeated the feat by destroying Barca in the semis.

Inter however ran by the pathetic Lippi and the opposite of einstein ( Moratti ) is the sadest excuse for a team Serie A has witnessed the last 10 years.

You guys have no foundation for next season and basiclly you´ll start over from scratch. Seedorf was the last straw. Of course Parma should clinch the last CL place but Vieri will probably step in to save the day.

Again I´m surprised to see such lame comments from you tazz.

Forza Parma !!

Ps. Amo I think that you are being a bit dramatic with your statement about the future of Parma if you guys won´t reach a CL playoff place. First of all Buffon is great but he´s just a goalie and you guys will get enough money for him to buy a superb goalie + a huge downpayment on a midfielder.

Crespo is great but I think that everybody can see that the midfield is the most important part of a team. Lazio hasn´t had one superstriker like most teams and neither has Juve but it was still between us.

I´m sure that even if you guys loose Crespo he would be replaced with a new talent and there are lots and lots of them + you´d still have Amoroso and DiVaio. I wouldn´t worry I was happy when Lazio financed the Veron, Simeone, Simone deal with the selling of Vieri and I think that everybody can see what a stroke of genious it was from the hands of Cragnotti.

Amo I´m sure we´ll see a very motivated Parma even if they won´t reach a CL place. Tanzi is a smart man and he´ll make it happen ( and don´t underestimate the power of Parmalat either ).

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tanzi is a businesman.Callisto at least.The problem is that Stefano who runs Parma doesnt put the money so unless Callisto gets persuated to buy we'll struggle.

I think that no Rui Costa or Farinos isnt a big loss because we already have some pretty decent back up transfers agreed.A big loss would be Crespo.Thuram wont leave even if we dont make it.Buffon as Svennis said CAN be replaced by Frey lets say,Crespo....??????

But we'll make the Cl,have faith...if it wasnt for Mr De Santis we would already make plans for nexdt year. :(

------------------
Any given Sunday,you either win or loose.That's FOOTBALL...

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
If it wasn't for Collina and Braschi at Lazio this wouldn't even be an issue either AMO!!!!

As for Svennis. Lazio played very well this season but no matter what losing by 3 goals is not good enough in teh champions leagu and neither is drawing at home to CHelsea and losing to Feyenoord.

Lazio need another year to be able to win the C.L. and challenge for the scudetto also. Lazio IMHO were not ready for the C.L. in terms of maturity. Anyway.....its no insult on your team bro. its the truth.

i expect much better from lazio Mr. BONHOFF guy in next season's C. league.

------------------
[email protected] [email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts