Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at all, they are on the verge of signing poulson, from schulke 04. This goes to show you that clubs in the g14 have no class and do not care about there own players who have already a bad view on poulson such as gattuso and kaka.

I really hope gattuso leaves, this is tasteless

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
roma/totti said:
at all, they are on the verge of signing poulson, from schulke 04. This goes to show you that clubs in the g14 have no class and do not care about there own players who have already a bad view on poulson such as gattuso and kaka.

I really hope gattuso leaves, this is tasteless
What a crybaby! So we should base our signings upon Mr.Totti's liking, right?

Speaking of class, from what I remember it was Totti who repeatedly spat him, not the other way around....I don't defend Poulsen, but whatever he did to Kaka, the Brazilian did not respond to him like Mr. Fancesco Mature Totti did...as for Gattuso, he already said, he has no problems woith Pulsen joining, so there you go....

·
Registered
533 Posts
Ultimately this is a clear example of Italian hypocrisy....Yes Poulsen marked Kaka aggressively that was the job his coach told him to do + hard fouls is a matter for the referees to judge and it's not like he was making Essien tackles on the guy (if he did UEFA would have disciplined)...

NOW the Unclassiness IS: Totti repeatedly spiting at a football player in the European cup game & Gattuso jumping up & down and making wanking gesture in the CL game...

no matter how you look at it tackles and fouls are part of the game, of every single football game as a matter of fact while Wanking gestures and Snot are not!

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I thought its Juventus's job to buy those players that screw Italia every 2 years?

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Milanista4ever said:
Oh yeah let's turn the subject into Totti bashing it's more intersting this way :rolleyes:

Ancelotti: Poulsen is a coward
http://www2.sbs.com.au/championsleague/index.php3?id=63675

AC Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti launched a scathing attack on Schalke's Danish defender Christian Poulsen following Wednesday's 2-2 draw in the UEFA Champions League.

Ancelotti was angry at Poulsen's physical approach to marking Milan playmaker Kaka during the clash in Gelsenkirchen.

"Normally, I try to be rational when making judgements but Poulsen is a coward," said Ancelotti.

"He plays his game when the referee is not watching, he starts swinging kicks, pushing his rivals when the official's back is turned."

"He is a coward and he shouldn't be playing football."

Poulsen made the headlines in Italy after being on the receiving end of Francesco Totti's famous spitting incident during the national team's clash against Denmark in Euro 2004, which saw the Roma playmaker banned for three games.

Kaka himself added: "I have learnt many things from this game. I accept being closely and decisively marked but Poulsen's football style is not just."

"It's not that I justify Totti's behaviour but from what I've seen during 90 minutes I can try understand

--------------------------------------------------------------

What a bunch of hypocrits you make me sick. :yuck:

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Hypocrites....interesting word for those who say Poulsen had no class, yet Totti is full of class, right?

By the way, the reason Im brining Totti "the mature" in is because Im only seeing romanistas who're opposed to it (acting like crybabies)

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
i dont know whether milan or totti have class or not but poulsen surely cant have any class because no player wud join a club and play under a coach who has such derogating remarks to make on ones manhood and football...........how cud he even think of playin under ancelotti after what ancelotti thinks of him

·
Banned
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Milanista4ever said:

Speaking of class, from what I remember it was Totti who repeatedly spat him, not the other way around....I don't defend Poulsen, but whatever he did to Kaka, the Brazilian did not respond to him like Mr. Fancesco Mature Totti did...as for Gattuso, he already said, he has no problems woith Pulsen joining, so there you go....
you have no class

1 - 20 of 22 Posts