Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bayern have already strenghtened themselves by buying Willy Sagnol from Monaco and Ciriaco Sforza from Kaiserslautern, do they need any more new faces?

The major loss is however Markus Babbel to Liverpool, Matthaus is gone since March, and there remains speculation over Kuffour and Lizirazu right?

Some rumours of players heading towards Munich could be Djalminha from Derpotivo La Coruna and Christian Woerns, to fill the gap from some of the defenders who have departed.

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
I've read alot about Bayenr going after Youri Djorkaeff and even tho Kaiserslatern says he's not for sale, the last thing I read he himself said he'd like to go to Bayern. I know the main thing I also read was finding a proper replacement for Matthaus since the move of Jermemies to that sweeper position wasn't very successful, and isn't Sforza the one thye have labeled for that spot?

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
What Bayern need is more players for the defense...especially after Matthaus and Babbel's departure.
I strongly wish that Woerns will go to Bayern...if only Dortmund can lower his price! I like Woerns and to have him in Bayern will be very great.
And more defenders...still can't think of a name now, though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts