Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 761 Posts

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spelt right ;)?

Anyway, have you on here any info for me?
We're playing Dnipro in the UEFA-Cup...
What kind of team is it? 'Counter-attackers?'
What are their supporters like, do they have some away-fans who're coming to Utrecht? Or not at all?
What's their main strenght?
Etc etc...

·
Registered
667 Posts
Dnipro is at their best playing counter-attacking football. I’m sure there is going to be a group of supporters traveling with the team but probably not to big. Dnipro is not in the best shape right now, they are inconsistent and have been disappointing in the league. But we did manage to beat Maccabi so hopefully we are starting to find the form.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Club Brugge KV (BEL)
Real Zaragoza (ESP)
FC Utrecht (NED)
FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk (UKR)
FK Austria Wien (AUT)

The draw is not easy but not the worst either. I think if Dnipro will manage to find their game the third plays is achievable.

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm... hope I can change my scarf with a Dnipro-fan :D!

Like expected... counter-football, not our favourite opponent :(, I believe all 5 clubs think they can go through, it's gonna be interesting for sure!

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Scarface said:
I’m sure there is going to be a group of supporters traveling with the team but probably not to big.
What about them?
How many expect you to travel with the team to Utrecht, and what are they like, just normal fans or more 'hooligans'/violent fans?
Do they have a site/some nice pics on the net?

·
Registered
68,888 Posts
they brought a good amount of fans to Zagreb when they played Dinamo in the UEFA Cup last season, don't have the exact number but quite many.

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for that site Scarface, good one!

Zagreb is quite a lot nearen to Dnipro of course compared to Utrecht... I heard they've beaten Dinamo btw, good performance!

·
Registered
68,888 Posts
yes, Dnipro won 2-0 in Zagreb and they tied 1-1 in Ukraine. Dnipro are a good counter attacking team and they totally outplayed Dinamo in Zagreb. Though the match in Ukraine..Dinamo missed so many good chances but it ended 1-1 which resulted in Dnipro going to the next round.

U

·
0 Posts
Dnipro D'petrovsk 3 - 2 Club Brugge! congratulations. Club Brugge lose again in UKRAINA. Looks like the Ukranien league is strong

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
NAUM MAKEDONSKI said:
Dnipro D'petrovsk 3 - 2 Club Brugge! congratulations. Club Brugge lose again in UKRAINA. Looks like the Ukranien league is strong
Indeed, Shakhtar and Dnipro do brightly represent the glory of domestic football, both despite being in improper shape. :thmbup:

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well done Dnipro, however, you'll face a tougher opponent in two weeks ;)...

No, to be serious... I'm a bit scared now, didn't expect his to be honest.

Ontopic, their line-up:
22 Kernozenko 5 Yezerskyy 14 Radchenko 16 Rusol 3 Grytsay 6 Shelayev 19 Mykhaylenko 20 Rykun 28 Nazarenko 10 Kostyshyn 11 Venhlinskiy ... Substitutes: 1 Medin 2 Poklonskyy 18 Andriyenko 21 Semochko 23 Kravchenko 24 Motuz 7 Melashchenko

Read here everything about the match:
http://www.eurosport.com/home/pages/V4/L0/S22/E6883/live_Lng0_Spo22_Evt6883_Mtc95360_allLive1.shtml

U

·
0 Posts
Kostja said:
Indeed, Shakhtar and Dnipro do brightly represent the glory of domestic football, both despite being in improper shape. :thmbup:
Do not forget Dinamo Kiev, they have done very good in CL so far.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Congratulations to Dnipro!

For proving once again that the Ukrainian Premier League is better then whatever they have in Belgium!

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Congratulations to Dnipro. But if you're honest, Club Brugge might as well have won the game, and it would've also been deserved :undecide:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Hmmm, as far as Dnipro have now got their own thread in fact, I suppose it's a proper place to congratulate them with the third EFA Trophy victory in a row!! Glory Dnipro. :happy:

1 - 20 of 761 Posts