Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
I wouldn't mind getting barca next actually. If we want to win the whole thing we will have to beat them at some point and without puyol for the 1st leg and also messi injured this a better time than any to face them.

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Johan said:
Best now would be to get Juve,
I repeat that every year in Europe! I said in 2003, when almost all were scared from Juve. I say it again! On Tue Juve CHOKED again. It was only the Football Gods that decided they should live. They are in last 8 only due to Their Grace and Mersy! Though knowing the football gods a bit, you never know what they have prepared for an end! :tongue:

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gluck28 said:
I wouldn't mind getting barca next actually. If we want to win the whole thing we will have to beat them at some point and without puyol for the 1st leg and also messi injured this a better time than any to face them.
I also noticed Lyon brazilian genious got a yellow and will be out of next game too! ;)

PS I wonder if we follow this guy any closer. I mean, obviously he will cost a lot of money and plays a similar to Kaka position but the guy is quite impressive. Will be a shame to see him waste his tallent somehwere else.

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
I want another nig team for the next round exept for Inter for several reasons.

1- If we are to loose than IMO its better to loose against a big team than lets say Pool.
2-We perfprm better when we are labled as the underdogs. So far ( during Ancelottis time we´ve only lost one time when we have not been the favorites )
3-Just dont wanna face Inter in Europe again, gives me a bad feeling even thinking about it.

So that leaves either Barcelona, i gobbi, Arsenal or Lyon.

·
Registered
23,873 Posts
bono said:
PS I wonder if we follow this guy any closer. I mean, obviously he will cost a lot of money and plays a similar to Kaka position but the guy is quite impressive. Will be a shame to see him waste his tallent somehwere else.
He is 31 years old from what I recollect, not someone I would splash money on, less so since he is a player we don't really need.

·
Registered
23,873 Posts
I am to stubborn to adapt someone else perspective. Join me or fall!

No wait! Now I sound as egocentrial as Glen... :D

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
The difference between Milan and Juventus DNA...

Carlo: "We want to reach the final in Paris!"

Pavel: "The Champions League is not our ambition."

1 - 20 of 46 Posts