Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premier Player
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Djibril Cissé amazed once more during the last match against Rennes (French championnat).

The guy threw a missile like I have never seen before!! I hope some of you were able to see it. It is more than impressive ; actually it looked more as a rocket launch than a shoot.

Cissé has now 95 percent to join the French squad as he has been called for a preworld cup training session.

Keep your belts attached, Cissé is on his way to the world cup.

M

·
0 Posts
Congratuloations Cisse; what a season...one of the best new talents in the world.

It's good to see him coming to the world cup...lets hope he's also coming to Barca ;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Whats his scoring record this season/ All his career?

·
Premier Player
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Cissé scored 22 goals this season. He is first scorer in the french championnat along Pauleta...nevertheless, Cissé didn't shoot any PK nor Freekicks and missed 2 months of le championnat because of an injury...
Cissé is 20 years old and most of his goals are just masterpieces.
The future is more than bright for him.
He chose to stay one more season at Auxerre but as they are qualified for the CL , I think it is a pretty good choice.

Numerodix, unfortunately, i did not find any videos of his goal on the net.

·
Premier Player
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Here is a link to some video footage of his goals. The goal I was refering for the 34th day of championnat is not included :( .

NB: I haven't checked the quality of the videos, just hope they are good.

Here is the link:

Vidéos of Cissé's goals

·
Registered
589 Posts
I just wanted to say congratulation to Cissè cause he is going to the world cup and he has deserved it cheers...

PERSONAL

Name: Djibril CISSÉ
ATTACK
Nationality: France
Birthplace: Arles
Club: Auxerre • France
Height/weight: 1.81m • 76kg
Shirt: 9

LEAGUE CAREER RECORD
Season Club Games Goals
1998/99 Auxerre 1 0
1999/00 Auxerre 2 0
2000/01 Auxerre 25 8
2001/02 Auxerre 29 22

Voted best player under 21 in the french league and also topscorer of the season alongside Pauleta...

This is the future...

Cheers

:D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
264 Posts
This comming Season will be very productive for him beacuse he will be on the Chapions League,and we will see the good player he is,I hope he leaves Auxerre.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Ive never seen cisse.......so at least i know to look out for him at the world cup

:fero: :fero: :fero:

B

·
0 Posts
couldn't find the goal

the link was broken. Can I find it somewhere else? I saw it on eurosport and I have to show for my friends. I've never a shot like that before!

Better than Eder.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've heard that Bayern Munich wants to buy Cissé. But I don't think they can manage it to get him because he will be too expensive. I guess he's around 25 € ? You may say that this is ok for Bayern but remember the Kirch crisis. At the moment no one knows how much money from TV the German teams will earn for next season, so it would be too dangerous for Bayern to buy him. Another point is that Bayern normaly never buys such expensive players. But Hitzfeld wants Cissé because he's really one of his favourite players.
I'd really love to see him play in our Bundesliga. This kid is just amazing!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts