Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
're you a liverpool fan ?

ii hope for you cissé will come but i really would like his "auxerroise" generation Mexes, Mathis, Boumsong, Kapo, Fadiga and for sure Cissé will play the champion's league

I can't remmember a french club had such talent generation
(like the Fergie boys in united)

·
Registered
263 Posts
I understand your feeling,and you're right of course - i guess i'm just being optimistic...and greedy:D:D.Anyway i think Cisse himself said he and his team-mates want to play in the CL together next season,just to prove a little something.I don't mind if that happens too much,provided he is kind enough to sign a pre-contract with Liverpool;).Oh,and let us not forget that Houllier has also watched Mexes this season,and that a few years ago LFC tried to sign Boumsong when he was at Le Havre.:)

Whether he ever joins us or not,i wish him good luck for the future(unless he signs for MU:mad:,;):D).As for this current young Auxerre gen.,what about that wonderful Monaco team from 4 or 5 years ago under Tigana(Benarbia,Collins,Sagnol,Trezegol,Henry etc etc).That team could have gone on to be absolutely terriffic,they had SO much potential.Again,good luck to Cisse,Mexes et tout l`auxerroise.:)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just a thing

Collins is scottish and wasn't formed with Henry and Trezegol at Monaco ( Celtic i think )
Sagnol was formed at Saint Etienne
Benarbia was formed at Matigues ( My brother palyed against him when he wa

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just a thing

Collins is scottish and wasn't formed with Henry and Trezegol at Monaco ( Celtic i think )
Sagnol was formed at Saint Etienne
Benarbia was formed at Matigues ( My brother played against him when he was 18 ):) he told me he is a :fero: player always cheating

·
Registered
263 Posts
Yeah,of course;).I know that Collins is scottish and Benarbia is Algerian(i think:D) etc etc - my point is it was a really good stylish team,that's all i was trying to say.:)

·
Registered
263 Posts
I can't spaek about Ali B cheating,but i do know he had a gr8 season with Man. City this year - and was the main resason they got promoted to the Premiership:).I've seen him "fall over" quite easily,but many small skilful players do this.They prefer to dive,than to continue taking hard kicks from DM's and defenders.
bye for now:).

L

·
0 Posts
djibril is the best striker with pauleta:)
his first goal this evening was amazing! what a missile he shot:eek:

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Peprout!, if you say that John Collins wasn´t formed at Moanco thats true but also remember that Khalilou Fadiga is playing for Sénégal and just arrived at Auxerre last season from Belgium team Brugge! so don´t be too hard on John Barnes :) ;)

John Barnes, yes Ali Benarbia is Algerian and have done some caps for his country, and yes he has been 1 of the best players for Man City this season...

·
Registered
589 Posts
The ones who don`t know who Cissè is will know after the world cup..

Cheers:D

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Like what my sig says he will be top striker in the world. He has just entered the game against Belgium.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts