Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a report I came across:

########

Liverpool may release Litmanen as part of their summer transfer plans which also sees them chasing Martin Djetou.

Parma say Liverpool and Tottenham have put in bids for the French midfielder Martin Djetou with Liverpool his favoured destination

########

Anybody know of anything of this, and your comments as always.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Djetou hasn't been bad in any way but maybe the club expected something more for the $12M he costed. I think he got to go to make way for Bonera and Ferrari. Or at least I hope that's the reason...

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Considering this is his first season in Italy, Djetou has been good. He's never going to be a Thuram wich many maybe thought since it was him Djetou replaced and they also have the same background.
But still, just as Mårten, I hope we will play Ferrari-Bonera next season, and if we do it may be better to sell Djetou somewhere where he will get some first team action.
As long as we get back what we gave for him.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Djetou has been having an ok season, but our whole defence has been really weak this year. I can see the logic in off loading him, though I wouldn't mind if he stayed.

We will need a back up for Ferrari and Bonera though, who do they have in mind? :confused: Paolo Cannavaro is not ready...

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
I'm afraid that Matteo DESERVES a guaranteed spot next year, 90% of the time along side Bonera, so unless Martin is happy being on the bench alot then we shall be seeing him leave.

·
Banned
188 Posts
I can tell you that Djetu joining Liverpool is a rumour, but him joining Spurs could be true.

We need Djetu in our squad,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts