Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice are planning a bid to sign Martin Djetou, if the Frenchman resolves his dispute with Parma.

Djetou, who can play in defence or midfield, is looking to cancel his contract with Parma, with the matter set to be decided by Fifa.

The 30-year-old has not played for the Italian outfit this season after spending the past two campaigns on loan in The Premiership with Fulham.

Parma claim Djetou has a heart condition which prevents him playing top-flight football but the stopper insists this is not the case.

Djetou could be entitled to €4 million in compensation if his argument prevails, after also being prevented from training at Ennio Tardini.

Strasbourg and West Brom have both been linked with the player, although nothing can happen until his wrangle with Parma reaches a climax.

But Nice are now keen to sign the former Monaco ace and Djetou's agent met with club officials on Tuesday to discuss a possible move.

What a load of crap, we should use him if he is fit.

If he does have a heart condition, we should still get paid for his services.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
I thought he was having "nice" talks....:D

HAHA...so disappointed...:depress:

He's a pain-in-the-áss...he's refused to play for us...he's said many a-times in the press he doesn't want to return...

I hope Parma win...he's an áss

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
We should let him go, he is of no use to us now.

We can't afford to pay-out €4 million for a player, let alone a crock - release him.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Can't he still has a contract with us...thus we have to pay to release him from his contract...Parma want to terminate his contract on the basis of his health.

Djetou just wants to cash in and make a runner...

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
But surely Djet wants to being playing football, so it would be for the best of both parties.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Begs the question why? :D he was poor for us...

Amiumtaur: Hmm I think he wants the money more badly...it is a lot of money after all...

He was signed before Parma stopped spending...thus if he terminated his contract and he went and signed for who ever, who else is going to be giving him €4m...or that amount in x amount of years he has left in football? Look how old he is...he's 30...he's not going to generate €4m in his remaining years of football.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I didn't consider Djetou to be like that though Gaga. He could of spent 2 years in the Parma reserves instead of at Fulham and been collecting off of us.

Maybe we can cut him a deal :).

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
He could have but I guess he didn't enjoy his first season with us...

I think the club w/could have accepted silly money for Djetou...but no one bidded for him...

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
GaGa said:
Begs the question why? :D he was poor for us...
To be true, it was because of his hair-style. It changed from week to week when he was at Monaco :D
But I liked the way he was playing too, he even scored once against Brescia.
He is better than Bovo for sure :howler:

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'm flattered but I have a girlfriend. I will consider you once I get rid of the one I got right now... :nervous: ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts