Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Often happens that a match is decided on a dive.
Diving is becoming more and more common
and more and more players do it.
i don't know is diving is officially worth yellow or red card, but i rarely see cards given for diving.
So, do you agree that football must get rid of it or we just accept it as a modern style of football?

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
I think you should get a RED card if you dive too many times. Crap like this is ruining the beautiful game!!
Some players would get a red card every game though...SERVES THEM RIGHT!

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kinda agree with ST, but maybe some refs are bias to some teams, and maybe some of them just can't tell the difference between diving and falling

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Yup. Ideally perhaps a RED card should be given if the ref knows for sure that it's a dive; while perhaps YELLOW if it's rather questionable whether or not it's a dive.
The problem would indeed then be, whether the referees will be mostly objective here? It's easier to suspect that a player dives if he has the reputation as a diver and vice versa. So the implementation here is rather difficult...

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The biggest diver in Serie A is without doubt Filippo Inzaghi.No wonder Del Piero gets so much penalty practise.Who do you guys think is the worst for diving?

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Denis, next year there is possibility that King of Diving will join us, I hope Veron will get many penalties from it :) :) :) :)

Anyway .... red card and suspend for 'diver' !!!!

·
Registered
502 Posts
"Divo"? That's a nice name for that awful diver injaghi.I am glad Simone isnt like his bro!What do you guys think about Lazio's Injaghi attacking line?Rumors say that Cragnotti wants to buy him!
A yellow perhaps would be good but just for Supperpippa a red after his many many dives would be nice!(Hihihi!)

------------------
*AVANTI LAZIO,IL FUTURO TI APPARTIENE*

1 - 9 of 9 Posts