Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ammazza o, Boyo, how could I forget someone like you in my topic "Envy".

I agree 100%!!!

LAZIALE SI NASCE,
LAZIALE SI VIVE,
LAZIALE SI MUORE,
ETERNITA' LAZIALE!

------------------
LAZIO E BASTA

O

·
0 Posts
It seems that Caesar would be proud but for one thing . . . There is a policy here . . . so it seems . . . that some Lazio fans look to fight . . . to go to war with other Lazio fans. And this all started because some people wish to be civil and respectful. They are attacked for this? I fail to understand the logic. We fight amongst ourselves breaking down our own unity and spirit? We are killing ourselves and the team plays on without the support of a United front. We are divided and we conquer ourselves. I do not see this no matter how much I search for it on other forums of other teams. And yes, I have looked. I DON'T GET IT. What is the deal?

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Oltre, it's obvious that you don't understand our passion for
Lazio. You have no idea what it means to be Laziale. To you
it's just a game, to me and many like me it's much,
MUCH more than that!!

As far as fighting amongst ourselves goes,... what can I say?
We are Italians!!! We are hot tempered, we get exited
easy, we're passionate, it's just our way of expressing ourselves.
We are living the Lazio life, we are not a bunch of brainwashed
robots shouting YES SIR, THANK YOU SIR at some military
base, while under the impression that you are civilized and good
mannered.

So you can just save your military analysis for bombings on
Afganistan, Iraq, Yugoslavia, Libia or whatever country rubs
you the wrong way and just don't bother yourself tyring to
see the logic in our passion for Lazio!!

[This message has been edited by Boyo (edited 13-05-2000).]

M

·
0 Posts
good anwser Boyo. People need to understand that there is emotions involved in football.

O

·
0 Posts
You obviously know nothing about the military as your answer speaks for itself. Do you even know the difference between a commissioned officer and an enlisted man? You live in a world of convenient misconceptions. The hell with you. I think you'd soil your pants if an actual thought ever entered your head.

Sport more important than honor, family, freedom, nature, art, history, science . . . ? PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!! I feel sorry for you. To come from the country that civilized the world, made such wonders, has such significance . . . . and justify your rude obtrusive and boorish behavior to passion for a game? I'm beginning to understand why even the good and decent Lazio fans are ridiculed.You do this team and your fellow supporters more harm than good. Grow up! Wake up! Have some shame! How can anyone take you seriously? What a joke!

[This message has been edited by oltre-la-morte (edited 13-05-2000).]

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Hey oltre-la-morte, I like your style.
It seems that you have an interesst in war history as an armyman( :) ).
Are there any nice sites on the internet about warhistory and stuff like that?

And by the way, really no offence, but as an American there are thing that you simply can't understand about football. We Europeans have grown up with this sport: it's in our blood. All we think about a whole week long is the coming match, we talk about it, we dream about it,....
In Southern Europe it's your life! The only difference between me and for example Boyo is that I can controle my feelings.

'Sport more important than honor, family, freedom, nature, art, history, science . . . ? PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!'

You're right: there are higher values in life.

ADRIAAN
_______
Atleti, Atleeeeeeeti!

·
38,110 Posts
Yeah Oltre.... great reply, dude!!! Don't take no sh*t from me, or
anyone else!!! Keep this up for a while and maybe you'll actually
learn something about emotional expression.

Look Oltre, what do you want? You post a topic asking about
what the deal is with the fighting amongst ourselves. You admit
that you don't get it, so I explain it to you. And as a reward for
my troubles you insult me??

You know absolutly nothing about me, but you make all kinds
of assumptions. What does Sun-Tsu say about that?

You obviously didn't read my post correctly, as I never said
sport was more important than honor, freedom, family, science,
etc. I said Lazio was MUCH more important than "just a game",
to many of us!! And it is!!!

And for your information: I was in the army myself for
3 years, so I do know what I'm talking about.

I really can't see why, when you yourself admit you have
no understanding of these matters, when someone explains it
to you, after you yourself asked for an explanation, you
choose to remain ignorant and even insult the one that was
trying to teach you something.

That you even go as far as to refer to traits that stem from
our Italian cultural heritage as boorish behavior, only serves
to further underline your ignorance of our culture, society,
passions, traits and our emotions about Lazio.

So if you really want to see someone pathetic... just take a look
in the mirror.

[This message has been edited by Boyo (edited 13-05-2000).]

O

·
0 Posts
My Grandfather served in Eritrea as a Colonel in the Italian Army and my Great Granfather was a General in the Savioa cavalry in the First World War. You an officer and fail to get my point? That's laughable. I have worked with Alpini and Bersaglieri as well as well as regular Italian Army and Naval Officers of the San Marco Regiment. I have met none so ignorant and lacking in understanding or leadership. But it's a free world and all have a right to their opinion, as I do mine. You will find I have called no one any names, nor have I thrown any insults, and you, sir, have made my point for me.

H

·
0 Posts
I have a question about the pack of Lazio fans that are considered ultra-rightist. Can anyonw tell me how big is this group and how influential is not only inside the stadium but also in the daily lives of the inhabitants of Rome?

·
Registered
555 Posts
oltre-la-morte,
Maybe I am really out of this world but for me there is no chance that art or nature could be more important than football. Football is a life-style, would you say that religion is not as important as honor, family, freedom, nature, art, history, science ? I don't think so !
For me football is a religion.

Since you are so in to war and other stuff, I can say that my grandfather fought for Italy in Africa for many years and he was even take to prison in Somalia (or something like that) and then he escaped and saved his twin-brother too !'
Beat that guys !!!! :)

FORZALAZIO !!
http://Laziomania.socceralliance.com

O

·
0 Posts
Mattias,

Where was he captured? My mother spent her childhood with her family as prisoners of the English in Somalia? Please let me know. Thanks.

BTW, Who is into war? Being a military officer is my job and I only hope, for the good of my men, I'm good at it. I hope I'll never have to use my training or skills for real. I have no desire to hurt or kill another human being (or even an animal for that matter) or a comrade in a different uniform.

[This message has been edited by oltre-la-morte (edited 13-05-2000).]

·
International
8,545 Posts
Good answer oltre-la-morte :) :) You have a good head on your shoulders. Some people want to turn football into a cult. You don't have to become violent and abusive to show your passion for your team. Is someone who has supported a team all their life, and watched the games, bought the shirts and everything else, less passionate about the game because he doesn't want to pound somebody's head in? I think not.

·
38,110 Posts
This is unbelievable!! It's like trying to argue with a brick wall.

Oltre, I never said I was an officer,... CAN you even read??
And it wasn't the Italian army, it was the Dutch army.

You seem to be one who is not capable of dealing with reality,
as you've made 9 insulting remarks at me in your post. Let me
quote you:

1 "the hell with you"
2 "you'd soil your pants..."
3 "you're pathetic"
4 "I feel sorry for you"
5 "rude"
6 "obtrusive"
7 "boorish"
8 "you do your team no good"
9 "Grow up"

Or would you consider these to be compliments??

You have completly ignored my arguments in my response
to your remarks and have not given any counter-arguments,
you furthermore respond with nonsense and faulty reasoning,
thus I can only conclude you to be an idiot, who has no desire
to learn anything about Lazio and Italian culture. Just stick with
the army, GI Joe, Laziale you will never be.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Look, I can understand where Boyo, Mancini n others are coming from. Fiorentina is my life, I think about the team every day, I laugh with them, I cry with them. When you are passionate about a team it is impossible to explain to someone who doesn't feel the same. its a lifestyle. I admit, there are teams I can't stand, almost hate. BUT I would never judge someone in a certain way just because they are Juve, Milan or Lazio fans, even less hate someone for it. Remember, a fan is a fan is a fan, we all share the passion for the beatutiful game of calcio, we are just supporting different teams.
Phew! I'm turning into a veritable Gandhi here :) But I hope you get my point..

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

O

·
0 Posts
To each his own, Boyo. Your words speak volumes of yourself.

Mattias, it's because of men, real men, like your grandfather, that we all know what nobility of character is. And this matters so much more than anything else ever will. Thanks, and your blood is truly noble so be proud!

Avanti Savoia!

[This message has been edited by oltre-la-morte (edited 14-05-2000).]

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
This is something much more then a sport.This is a passion.This is a way of life ! This means a lot ,for lots of people !
This is not not like in the NBA ! they only shout "de-fence".
This is not show or fun business like in the US!
You can change your name, religion,woman ,nationality even your sex but you never change your team !
La Lazio e' una fede, un amore , un grande passione !
La lazio e' la nostra vita ! La Lazio e'nostronore ed orgoglio !

O

·
0 Posts
So to be passionate means to insult and threaten fellow Lazio fans because they are polite, civil, and cordial. We must behave as savages and tear at anything and everything with which we do not agree. . . even women . . . ladies. Even if children, who yes, are fans too, wish to be involved on the forum. If this is passionate, I wish to be stone cold forever! I see now. I stand corrected . . . not and never!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
oltre-- la morte !
Have i insulted you ? No !
Someone ? No !
I love all people over here , because they are Lazio fans !
We all have an emotional tie between us because of Lazio !
We are happy with Lazio , we share it !
We are sad , we share it !
This is great ! But i hate romanisti,juventini ,milanisti,atalantini,napolitani,bresciani,fiorentini ..
Why should i like people who wants us to die ? who wants us to loose ? who makes fun of us ! who steals our title ? who swears us in coro ?
How can i resqect them ?
How can you respect your enemy in a war?
And they are not our rivals they are our enemies.
Romanisti...They are from Rome...But they can give everything to see us loosing !
They hate us ! and we hate them !

[This message has been edited by blackeagle (edited 14-05-2000).]

·
38,110 Posts
You sure are persistent Oltre, I'll give you that. Still no arguments
to back your remarks up, though. What's the matter? Don't they
teach you debating skills in Arizona?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts