Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They had a Roberto Baggio,we hadntThat was the difference between a CL place and a relegation to Seria B next year.

Keep Thuram,Cannavaro and Stanic.I dont care about the rest.

FORZA PARMA!

------------------
Any given Sunday,you either win or loose.That's FOOTBALL...

S

·
0 Posts
Amo,

I hope for you and all parma fans fans that Tanzi doesn't think like you and that he also keeps Buffon, Amoroso, Crespo otherwise Parma will battle against relegation.

If I may say something, Parma is going the same way as Fiorentina. The last couple of years we had great and loyal players (Toldo, bati, Rui) and everybody (managment, players, fans) were expecting a serious battle for the scudetto. But every year we seemed to miss something to win it.
And now I see Parma going the same way, all players (Crespo, Buffon, Thuram, Cannavaro)are staying in hope to win the scudetto with Parma but if it won't happen in the next two years you will have the same problems Fio have right now.

Sorry to see that Parma missed out on CL, based on a whole season you deserved it more then Inter. but roby baggio had one of those days I remember so well from him being a fio player.............

------------------
Hi my name is Scream and I support Fiorentina....

and what's your kick in LIFE???????

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Don't give up on Viola either! You will be paid a ridculous sum of money for Batistuta. He's 31 so he's in a downslope so for Fiorentina I think it's better to sell the guy while you can get any money for him. Maybe you can get Morientes to cover? And Chiesa should be good enough to start as well. Rui Costa might not leave after all and I really think that you could battle for Lo Scudetto if you can get the right coach and the right mentality in the squad.

We now have 7 big teams in Serie A. That's 3 too many since we only have 4 places in Champion's League. Parma and Fiorentina will have to struggle real hard to keep up with Juventus, Milan, Inter, Lazio and Roma. It's really unfortunate that Champion's League has became what it is today. And should they start a european league one could be certain that the likes of Parma and Fiorentina never again can have some the best players in the world in their teams. Then every player would want to play in the european league and because of that choose a team that plays there. So players would prefer Porto, PSV and Ajax to Parma, Fiorentina and Roma.

I even think that a european league can't handle more than three teams from each country. And I doubt that the city of Milan could have two places... Which leaves us with Juventus, Milan and Lazio in that league. So Inter is also a loser if that would happen.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts