Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what you guys thought about some of those fans cursing at Hasan after the game. I thought that was extremely disgusting. I can't believe the fans can turn on someone that quickly who has been with us for this long. It's not like he's some rotation player, he's been a starter for us for years and has contributed a whole lot. I just hope it doesn't affect him in the long run because he must've felt horrible hearing his own fans, after a derby victory, single him out like that. I mean embracing Ribery is one thing, deriding a long time veteran because we got Ribery is plain wrong. Shame on those fukkers.

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Yea I didnt see that clearly. All I saw was Hasan being dragged by some people away from the stands. I guessed it was something like that.

It is really a shame. The GS supporters have been acting really weird through out this season. I have never seen them turn against their own players like they have done this season. But I can understand the fans too, this is not just any season, this is the cennetanial year so they don't want to see any mistakes.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Not only that, Hasan is also a great GS fan, he is not only a player, but also a supporter! It is not easy to find players like him in todays football! Damn shame they did that!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts