Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone i've been discussing about getting a satelite but i honestly have no clue which offers the channels to catch the games this season i'd like to watch them in the comfort of my own home, if any knows the dish provider...i've been hearing it's "DISH network" but i'm not sure and if ya know the channels please let me know as soon as possible thanks

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Which games exactly all national+club games or all national(all countries)+all clubs(international)?

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Well either way

Dishnetwork-Channels-100-897/33 That are either FULL sports or show important sporting matches.

On Direct TV-Channels-202-654

·
Registered
135 Posts
Last year i got satelite and it shows most of the the league and national team matches live. The portuguese league games are mostly the big games like the sporting, Porto, Benfica and Boavista. I think the satelite is great if you have the money.:)

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
As guess what Brian wants to hear is: 'Which dish will have Portuguese Liga games?". And the answer to this is the DISH network. Since you're in the Montreal area Brian, pick up one of them freebee papers and look for 'Satellite' in the classifieds and that's all there is to it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts