Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to the Gazzeta Dello Sport, Sacchi is very close in reaching an agreement with... Billy Costacurta! :dazed:

Is HE Cannavaro's replacement? :yuck:

And what is the point in signing that old slow useless elephant and not keeping Sensini or Benarrivo? They are better!

Sacchi! :mad:

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
That is slightly humerous, but seriously, we don't need him, even if he will be a sub, still wages down the drain.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
hmmmm.....

Costacurta would like a father to the youngsters if benny is going. I am with Sacchi on this.;)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I swear that if we sign Costacurta I will stay in bed for a week.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Letting go of both Benarrivo and Sensini and then getting
Costacurta is the single most dumb, idiotic, perverse,
mindnumbingly pathetic, tacticly incorrect, morally incorrect, economicly incorrect, commercially incorrect and last but not least, worse move anyone can make even if they tried for a gazillion years.

At least that's my two cents.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
I swear that if we sign Costacurta I will stay in bed for a week.
I will be celebrating we finally get rid of him, he's not been good since 99 or so.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
maybe sacchi wants him in a another role at the club? who knows....:D

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
haha........yeah...maybe :D :D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i heard constacurta is very close to sign with parma...any comments on this possible signing???

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BIlly is leaving

ARRIVEDERCI

Than, have fun with this buy

i think he comes with disater insurane then again i aint so sure
btw do u want chamot as well

maybe those 2 for canna :tongue: ;) :D

Lav

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Hey, rejoice parmeggiani! Billy is a highly charismatic, player with a great sense of placement, an extraordinary wealth of experience along with his leadership qualities. :):eek::tongue:

Than, you should put a Billy pic in your avatar!I also heard that Billy+Roque Junior would be part of the technical compensation + $$$ to arrive to Cannavaro!What a deal!!!!Couldn't be even better!!!Can't we also throw in, just for the sake of the deal, to show our gratitude and appreciation towards Dottor Tanzi, a priceless and experienced defender such as El Flaco, Chamot even for free in this deal?;):D:D:howler::dielaugh::tongue:

:groan:

I'll be a Parma fan next year!!!Tardini will rock next year!!!!:):tongue:

FORZA PARMA!:star::cool:
GRAZIE DOTTOR TANZI E MISTER SACCHI!:star::star::cool:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Milan Legend Costacurta Parma-Bound

06/17/2002. AC Milan's veteran sweeper Alessandro "Billy" Costacurta is reportedly on the verge of signing for AC Parma, reports in Italy confirm.

The 36-year old, who has spent an astonishing 15 years at the club is unlikely to see any playing time at the club and has been requested by Parma technical director, Arrigo Sacchi, who coached Costacurta as a member of the world-dominating Milan team of the early 90s.

Milan president Adriano Galliani has repeated on numerous occassions that due to financial problems, the club will trim its roster to a 23-man squad. With Mark Iuliano joining from Juventus, they have had to rid themselves of one defender and Costacurta seems to be the man.

Milan fans will sorely miss Billy who is a crowd favorite at the San Siro and is considered one of the true servants of the club. This (along with the arrival of Iuliano) will also end all hopes of either Cannavaro or Nesta arriving at the club.

source: www.soccerage.com

==============================================

:confused:
when i first saw it, i think it's humor.....but after reading whole thread it seems humor + truth + rumour :groan: :groan:

does any moderator need to move the thread to HUMOR ?? :groan: :fero: :fero:

pathetic.. good luck..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts