Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After we hosted them so well in Israel...after they came with a 10,000 man army marching into the streets of Tel Aviv, ramming Herbert-Samuel St. and most of the promenade with their english beer Carlsberg...eventhough it says its Danish........

The English are at it again, with more accusations! :neutral:

On Friday, i was reading the Jerusalem Post. I have a subscription to the newspaper which i get directly from Israel on a weekly basis.
Some English-Jewish guy said that he asked numerous fans how they liked Israel and they all hated it.

Why?

Cause they are accusing the Israelis...all 7 Millin of them, for stealing a noble old flag/banner that belonged to the English NT ultra fans.
They are pissed...and really angry about this...and are trying to pinpoint it on the Jews!!!! :undecide:

I can feel a whack load of angry english fans come Septembere.
Cant wait to see that beutiful PLO flag running all over Wimbeldon Stadium.... :groan:

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
first of all...no one says disgruntled, second of al teekra et ha jerusalem post ze beeshveel yehudeem america'eem!, third its the Wembley stadium not wimbeldon (thats tennis ;) ) and lastly i love the huge PLO flags!

Come on kappale, you know we're used to this crap and if not from the english then who?!!? PLO flags, being dirty jews who steal, etc. we live for these things! And the english...they're the best at pulling this kind of crap, lets not forget Haifa-Liverpool how those ****s were scared we'd beat them so they constantly appealed to UEFA in order to avoid playing from home. Honestly can't wait to see the kind of crap Israeli fans will take at Wembley Stadium

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ירוק OLE! said:
first of all...no one says disgruntled, second of al teekra et ha jerusalem post ze beeshveel yehudeem america'eem!, third its the Wembley stadium not wimbeldon (thats tennis ;) ) and lastly i love the huge PLO flags!

Come on kappale, you know we're used to this crap and if not from the english then who?!!? PLO flags, being dirty jews who steal, etc. we live for these things! And the english...they're the best at pulling this kind of crap, lets not forget Haifa-Liverpool how those ****s were scared we'd beat them so they constantly appealed to UEFA in order to avoid playing from home. Honestly can't wait to see the kind of crap Israeli fans will take at Wembley Stadium

I like the jerusalem post. Has some good articles :) I always imagine me reading the Palestine Post (Pre Jpost) sipping some tea, in 1932, in Yehuda Halevy St. on a porch on a nice spring afternoon on friday... and oo wait :) i got a telegram from hungary..how bout that :D

I just hope there spew wont spill too much. i heard alot of Israeli fans are going to come to Wimbley Stadium... its gonna be as big as the French-Israel game of Sept 2004.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Kappa21 said:
I like the jerusalem post. Has some good articles :) I always imagine me reading the Palestine Post (Pre Jpost) sipping some tea, in 1932, in Yehuda Halevy St. on a porch on a nice spring afternoon on friday... and oo wait :) i got a telegram from hungary..how bout that :D
if theres one thing i never underestimate my friend is your imagination...

seriously you should become dr. kappale and write nice little stories for kids of all ages.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
hahaha....Yoav,your grandchildren will love listening to your stories in Pessach:D

But the truth is that you have a point, they always have the tendency to generalize everyone and since we are jews it is easier for them to so, it is a fact. But nevermind, it is crap and soon they will keep it quiet. Just hope this won´t be enough for Uefa to ban us from hosting in Israel:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts