Xtratime Community banner

Disgraceful monkey chants at the Bernabeu

5K views 146 replies 56 participants last post by  lili 
#1 ·
This is the sad part of football, may UEFA punish them really hard this time.

#4 ·
brasileiro said:
Who is chanting ? Who are the targets? I am at work. Can't watch the game. :(
I am originally watching Milan v Bayern but I switched to the Arse game for a while and when Eboue got the ball there were clearly audible monkey chants aimed at the lad.

Immediately after that incident a message came out on the tannoy, I dunno what it meant as it was spanish but I guess it had something to do with the chants. :neutral:

#6 ·
FIFA/UEFA and the various FA's are much too busy to deal with this issue. People taking off their shirts and going to the crowds to celebrate are much bigger problems that have to be clamped down upon.

You need to take a look at yourself Red Bed and get your priorities in order. :)

I must admit, I missed the chants... probably flicking.

#7 ·
Please don't generalize! I don't like Madrid at all but the chants of a few red necks doesn't mean all Madrid supporters are nazis!

Even more, doesn't mean all spaniards are nazis!

Please, just say 'some retarded are making disgraceful noises in the Bernabeu'.

But I reckon that it's not the first time there... Florentino should do more efforts to eradicate those kind of actions.

#8 ·
Come on Real Madrid. Have some balls and make all of Spain and Europe proud by kicking Ultras Sur out of the stadium. What a pathetic, miserable display.

Ashley Cole would really have to be all about the money if he is still planning to move there. What an ugly display. Shame.

#15 ·
Il_Capitano! said:
thank god henry scored, hopefully madrid crash out early as usual :)

freakin racists.
Way to generalize 80,000 people by 100 or so idiots.

#16 ·
Yes, its unfair to generalize of course.

But when is that "silent majority" going to ask for the removal of these idiots. Its not the first time it happens and with the laissez faire attitude most have towards racism in football matches, i'm sure it won't be the last.

#20 ·
Russell said:
Some of the best players they have in their team are black they are hypocrits.

We can expect this off a small portion of Spanish fans though - they did this not too long ago against England.
and all this comeing from a Man U fan who makes fun of scourses, when their BEST player WAYNE ROONEY is one. :howler:

now thats HYPOCRITE

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.