Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I'm searching infos about dutch striker Dirk Jan Derksen (I think he's now playing in Emmen). He played a season here in Vienna and now I'm writing a player-file but I cannot find any reliable sites about his career from 1990 - 2000.

I found a nice site with some facts (http://www.vi.nl/vi/show/id=40053/dbid=12362/typeofpage=40054/sc=762690), but I need a little bit more. He played in 1993/94 for Roda and MVV and went back to Roda in 1995. Does anybody know why he was loan/why he didn't stay in Maastricht?

Later, he moved to Dordrecht '90 an scored 9 goals in 19 matches - the following season he played just 1 game. What happened? Bad injury?

Furthermore I would be very happy if someone could tell me what his biggest success was. I've just found that he was top-scorer in 98/99 Amstel-Cup with nine goals. He also scored 28 times in 1999/00 (I think he was the top-scorer this season in the eerste divisie)?!

I would be very happy if somebody can give me any information, I could need almost everything. ;)

Greets from Vienna,
Relii

·
Registered
12,740 Posts

Some personal info:
Place he lives: Meppel
Place he's born: Tiel
Date of birth: 17-06-1972
Height: 1.72 m
Weight: 72 kg.
He's got 2 children.

He started his career at Theole Tiel.

More info I can't find as well... I thought indeed Derksen was loaned out to MVV, and in his second year at Dordrecht he was injured if I'm right it was his knee, but I'm not sure about that.

Succes with your player-file.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts