Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watching the Bolton game today seemed to show that he's totally settled and happy with English football now and playing like a total star. Given that you might not get such a big fee for him because of his baggage do you think Rafa should give him another chance? I'd say he's probably at least as good as Garcia.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
nah he causes more problems than he is worth. better to sell him and buy a good CB with the money.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Although this question is for Pool fans but I don't think a club like Liverpool should have to do with the likes of El-Hadji Show-Off. :nono: It's good he is out. He should remain out.

·
Winter is Coming.
8,131 Posts
i think he was loaned out in the first place is because Rafa didn't want to deal with his antics and he didn't fit in the system. I see us selling him for as much as possible. which probably will not be 50% of what we got him for :wallbang:

·
Premier Player
5,940 Posts
No I don't want him back..

Yes, he's improved his adaptation to the English game.. and is clearly enjoying himself these days.. and I'm glad he is.. but away from Liverpool.. With all those positives, he's had 2 or 3 spitting issues.. and is turning into Bolton's Robbie Savage or Wayne Rooney.. a player with antics, who winds opposing players and fans up.. and can cause issues for both his team and the game in general..

I still think he was a mistake to get in the first place.. But I won't dwell on that.. he came.. he left.. don't want him back..

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
All the things said are right abt Diouf, but I'd like to add that we only started seeing him really really settling down after he was given liscence to roam alone up front.

He needs a team that depends on him in that way. Its quite difficult to see him getting that kind of treatment under Rafa.

Unless Diouf makes an huge attitude U-turn...

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Diouf was told at the start of the season along with Vignal and Cheyrou they didn't have a future at Anfield and to find another club, I can't see Rafa going back on what he's said. Diouf is also a twat so I deffinetley don't want him back.

Don't think we will get more thne 3 million for him :(

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Take him back.

Very talented player, the spitting issue is a cop out far worse things happen in the game (some committed by our very own captain) with half the fuss.

Doing very well for Bolton and would be a good option to have.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
He Should Go Back Where He Came From
He S A Complete Twat.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
If Diouf didn't go to Bolton and perhaps to Brimingham instead, would he have done as well as he did there as he did at Bolton?

If then, would you still want him back?

Everyone wanted him to leave. Now he has left, why should we be asking if we want him back or not?

Comparing him to Nunez and saying he's better than Nunez is quite true, but he has had more than 2 season to acclamatize to the EPL. Maybe because of that we should take him, because it would be time wasting to simple wait for Nunez to settle down. But then, how can we guarantee that he will perform for us as well as he did at Bolton?

Besides, Rafa's mind was made up to let him go BEFORE he went to Bolton. That would indicate that the decision wasn't made based on ability alone, but also on mentality, attitude and character too.

The fact that we come asking him to come back would even make that big bald head of his grow a little bigger and think that he has finally managed to convince others that he has changed, when instead its nothing more that just finally settling down here in the EPL.

·
Winter is Coming.
8,131 Posts
for u non Pool fans out there, remember, Diouf was the only one not issued a shirt number near the beginning of the season. you know something is wrong when u're not even given a shirt number.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts