Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.optasoccer.com/Article.asp?ARTICLE=7677

DINO BAGGIO has admitted that he would love to stay with Serie A Parma, although there is still a question mark over which country he will play in next year.

The talented midfielder, a stalwart of the national side and a certainty for the Italian Euro 2000 squad, has been linked to a multitude of clubs this season after Parma reportedly admitted they would consider offers over £5 million.

However Baggio remains confident that he will stay with his current club: "I spoke to club chairman Tanzi and I hope to stay here with Parma. Everything is set up to win the Serie A and I'd like to stay.

"What about going abroad? I don't know. We'll see at the end of the season."

Premiership Chelsea ( http://www.planetfootball.com/article.asp?article=5744 ) were reported to be interested in the 28-year-old, with Vialli keen to add a player of genuine international class to a midfield that may lose French World Cup star Didier Deschamps in the summer.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Juast wondering,should we sell a player that wants to play for Parma so badly? Baggio has a terrible season,but could this be a parenthesis in his good presence with Parma?

I really dont know...but I rather see him leave than risk having the Baggio we see this year...

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Well if he is going to play like the old DINO we should keep him. Was always my favourite but since he joined Lazio he has barely played which has set him back. If can get back to his old ways I would love to see him boss our midfield.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
what a hell is wrong with him...i am confused.:dazed:

·
Registered
404 Posts
Dino will probably not join us! This article is from 2000! He was my favourite too and I would also be glad to see him again in our colours but I don't really think that this could happen...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts