Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
This is a shock and just after his father passsed away.
A character that will be missed, "lud je bio sto gradi" as they say in a positive way.
I recon his Live in Munich album is one of the classics of Croatian music industry.

RIP

·
Registered
36,382 Posts
Isuse, legenda hr estrade.

RIP.

·
Registered
7,838 Posts
RIP

All this is really sad... first his dad few months ago now him... really hard times for Dvornik family.

·
Registered
13,606 Posts
R.I.P.

cause of death is still unknown. apparently his wife went to wake him up this morning and she found out he was cold and wasn't breathing. rumors circulating around are that it was an overdose as a large quantities of metadon (pills given to heroin addicts to get them off heroin, basically heroin but somewhat weakened) and pills against hepatitis c were found in his room and certain body signs also indicate it was an overdose.

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
R.I.P

Always liked his music, and admired his style.

·
Registered
22,802 Posts
Yeah MM explained the latest news about the way people believe he died and the way he was supposedly found.

They showed an episode from "Dvornikovi" which is the Croatian version of "the Osbournes" last night in his memory and I stayed up to watch it.

He really was an OK guy who made his family and everyone around him laugh and he seemed to be happily married to his wife Danijela and had a good relationship with his daughter, it was the drugs he openely admited to, he hated, he loved, he was an ambasador and the biggest critic of, that got the better of him in the end it seems.

I am sure if it was drugs after all, the press will hide the fact that it was drugs as this is better for everyone who was a fan of his music and his tv show.

I dont know what to say except RIP Dino.

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
RIP. He will be missed.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts