Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The legend that was, is now slumping around, he was my hero and I guess some of yours too, just informing you that he joined Ancona today on-loan until the end of the season.

Dino Baggio Joins Ancona

As widely expected, Dino Baggio has joined Ancona from Blackburn.

The former Italian international player will stay on loan till the end of the season.

This news comes jsut two days after Ancona had declared that they signed Jardel from Bolton.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
He is 1 of my hero's...:proud: :happy:

It's a shame...he couldn't finish and had a better career at Parma. :depress:

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
I simply don´t understand what happened to Dino...:( :cry:

He´s a shadow of the player he was...:(

Did he loose the winning spirit, the fighting, is he fed up? I dunno...

Sad to say, but its time to retire, Dino...:heart: :(

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
This started when he met his wife... I'm serious. When he was single he was great.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
VERDI said:
This started when he met his wife... I'm serious. When he was single he was great.
:howler:

Womans. Just like in Jardels case. When he got divorced everything started to go down for him!:D

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
I'm convinced that Dino isn't good enough now but I'd be thrilled to be proven wrong. Someone I think IS good enough is Sartor, how about him as Bonera's replacement at right back?

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
cam said:
I'm convinced that Dino isn't good enough now but I'd be thrilled to be proven wrong. Someone I think IS good enough is Sartor, how about him as Bonera's replacement at right back?
Would be a cheap easy solution. Not that bad because Sartor is IMO as good as Bonera. And he isn't a talent that would leave us after 1 good year. So I am all for it. But last time he was here he didn't sign a new contract which would give him less money.

It's a shame that he left Parma. They guy almost did it to NT.:rolleyes:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
I can't believe what we sold an Azzuri class right back, & Lassissi who looked v. good at the time for. Poggi & Guerenko, & there was another dud too:rollani:

The good old days, eh?:D

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
cam said:
I can't believe what we sold an Azzuri class right back, & Lassissi who looked v. good at the time for. Poggi & Guerenko, & there was another dud too:rollani:

The good old days, eh?:D
Mangone?:tongue: 33 old centre-back!;)

Longo, Lassisi and Fuser for Poggi, Mangone and Gurenko? Brilliant moove!

I don't remember the Sartor deal so clearly.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Fuser too? Jesus, it gets worse:rollani:

Larini & Fedele:yuck:

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
cam said:
Fuser too? Jesus, it gets worse:rollani:

Larini & Fedele:yuck:
The old good days as you said!:howler:

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Della Rocca said:
I'll always remember that goal in wc94...... anyone remember that one???
I remember both very clearly. The header against Norway for the 1-0 win, and his thunderbolt to make it 1-0 in the 2-1 win past Spain :cool: :)!

·
Registered
725 Posts
As a Blackburn fan, it's sad to see Baggio go because I loved and adored him as a Parma player. Sadly he didn't get many opportunities at Ewood and will strive at Ancona. I wish him the very best, both as a Blackburn and Parma fan.

It's sad for both Baggio and Blackburn that the arrangement didn't pan out well.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
let's hope Dinone can recapture some of that old great quality that he has shown down the years.

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
I like Dino Baggio back then. Joining us from a 'big club' after a successful World Cup (although he signed forus before then)....

Now it seems to different... to Dino and to Parma

·
Registered
460 Posts
Arianna said:
All the best for Dino in Ancona....

ehehe he has been one hero of my bro ( ... have his Toro shirt Season 90/91)
He's an foolish, ungrateful 'pezzo di merda'. He was horsecrap with Lazio last season or so, then he made himself "Mr.Premiership" and "Mr.Serie A is this and that" only because he netted a 'trial' at Blackburn. :eek:

welcome you piece of nothing. :mad:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
gogol said:
He's an foolish, ungrateful 'pezzo di merda'. He was horsecrap with Lazio last season or so, then he made himself "Mr.Premiership" and "Mr.Serie A is this and that" only because he netted a 'trial' at Blackburn. :eek:

welcome you piece of nothing. :mad:
:D

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
gogol I don't Understand your anger towards Dino,he was out of favour at lazio so what did you expect of him in all seriousness?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts