Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know he is at Lazio now, but he was one of the reasons I started to support Parma and was always my fave player, but he has slowly slipped away :(

This news may interest a few people anywho.
I got this from C4.

=============
Vialli linked with Baggio
Dino Baggio could be set to join former Juventus pal Gianluca Vialli at Watford next season. The former international is expected to be sold by Lazio this summer and capital President Sergio Cragnotti has provisionally okayed the deal.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I think that Dino could find a team in Serie A. Perhaps a small one like Piacenza. Division 1 is degrading, he could at least go to the PL.

But then again, in his last one and a half year with Parma he sucked in horrendous proportions...

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, he did what a shame :(
I remember his great finish against Spain in U.S.A 94, in group stage, when we beat Spain 2-1, Robby Baggio scored the other, and he also scored against Norway in the group stage.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Dino Baggio was my first favourite player and I was very sad when He left us. I also started to support Parma because He played there. Nowadays my favourite was Cannavaro (as for every Parma fan), but He will leave now. Nobody left in Parma from my beloved team...

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Whilst Cannavaro is definetly a very good player, no chance in him being my favourite. That accolade will have to go to Sabri Lamouchi, for the fact he is our most creative player, is consitently brilliant, is a good goalscorer from midfield & has declared his loyalty to the club.

THAT is a great player, one who will commit himself to the team.

·
Registered
404 Posts
It's true. Those are the best players who have big loyalty to their clubs. What does that scudetto what Fabio wants count if he doesn't win it with PARMA?...

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Pisti said:
It's true. Those are the best players who have big loyalty to their clubs. What does that scudetto what Fabio wants count if he doesn't win it with PARMA?...
That´s the sh!t nowadays!:mad:
Most of the players have no more loyality to the club, are egoistic and want only more money!:frustrat:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
C4, short for Channel 4, a TV station here in the UK who the rights to the football. The rights include live games, but they don't fvcking show any. We haven't had 1 live match this seaso:mad:

The last live Italian game was Roma vs Parma, when Roma won Lo Scudetto, & even then they cut the programme rather than actually wait & see who had won:mad:

I HATE C4 ALMOST AS MUCH AS BSKYB:mad:

·
Banned
188 Posts
Dino Baggio in the English 1st Division, a joke I am sure.

He may have had problems with his form but he is not that bad.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Don't think Watford could afford him even if he wants to embarass himself like that. Watford have had to sell off loads of players as they've failed misereably to get promoted. With ITV Digital (who own the rights to show 1st Division football) in administration there are alot of clubs in the UK who may got bankrupt. I doubt if Dino's wages would be cheap either.

I know he was getting to be really crap for us but he did show some good performances when he first moved to Lazio before his injury.

KLP

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, I think Dino would jump at the chance to play for Watford.
He is not getting games at Lazio, and will just rot there, he has the chance to join up with his old Juve pal Vialli.
Also, I wouldn't see him costing over £2m, and I don't think Watford would struggle to pay that.

·
Registered
404 Posts
It would be bad to see my first favourite player there. I think his place is here at PARMA!!!

·
Banned
188 Posts
This is fantasy football, its only because Vialli is coach at the club that the newspapers have linked Dino to Watford.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts