Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
13,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Following a 2-1 win away against Medjimurje, Dinamo mathematically secured their 3rd consecutive title 6 rounds before the end of the league. Last team that won 3 league titles in a row in HNL was Croatia Zagreb which won 5 consecutive titles. Deserved title.

The team that became champions:

Goalkeepers
Georg Koch
Ivan Kelava
Filip Lončarić

Defense
Tomislav Mikulić
Dino Drpić
Igor Bišćan
Ivica Vrdoljak
Marijan Buljat
Carlos
Hrvoje Čale
Etto

Midfield
Mathias Chago
Sammir
Mihael Mikić
Luka Modrić (captain)
Ognjen Vukojević
Davor Vugrinec
Did'dy Guela

Strikers

Boško Balaban
Mario Mandžukić
Tomo Šokota
Josip Tadić

btw don't we have some dinamo fans on here which will create their own celebration threads? :rollani:

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
I think you just did.

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
No no, its HS and Blast im skeptical of. :smileani:

·
Registered
69,354 Posts
expected, also expected for the next 10 years unless some other team in the HNL steps up (doubt it) or the government founds out Dinamo laundered money (doubt it, the government wouldn't care)

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Dinamo mathematically secured their 3rd consecutive title 6 rounds before the end of the league. Last team that won 3 league titles in a row in HNL was Croatia Zagreb which won 5 consecutive titles. Deserved title.
Thanks for the congratulations I'll make sure an pass it onto the players and officials. :mute:

p.s. someone would think they are two differnet clubs.
(don't bother saying why so) ;)

·
©
7,230 Posts
Exactly.

We all knew before the season who would win the championship and especially with such a lead at the winter break..

We already know who will win next season aswell..

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
And that's why our stadiums will be packed to the rafters once again next year. What a joke league!:thmbdown: The tragedy is the fact that nothing will probably ever change as long as the city of Zagreb has all the money and power in Cro. Money talks and bullshite walks I'm afraid.:moan: BTW, congrats to the purgeri, they do have the best team in Cro.

·
Registered
7,838 Posts
What exactly does Zagreb has to do with anything?!?!? Zagreb je kriv sto je bogat grad i sto se razvija? Ma da.. krivite nas je zelimo dobro zivjeti.. a ove spike o tome da sva lova ide u zg mosh prodavat nekom ko nema osnovnu zavrsenu. Lijepo je biti pametan iz New Jerseya.

·
Registered
69,354 Posts
Lijepo je biti pametan iz New Jerseya.
we have the same problem here :D Anyway, to me it doesn't matter anymore, I'll still follow the HNL but its not healthy that every year Dinamo wins by 20-30 points, and this will continue, for how long...who knows, but for the next few seasons certainly.

Though the other teams in the HNL need to get smarter and stop selling players for a quick fix, our clubs are way to impatient, even Dinamo with firing Ivankovic for some silly reason. Every season it seems there are 25 managers used during the entire season

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
ZG does have all the soldi, no doubt as well they should. I'm just saying that in all sports ZG will always have the advantage and our leagues in all sports will be boring, that's all I'm saying.

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Leagues where you know who will win is so boring it really is the worst.

Certain sports it really stinks to be a an for when you know no matter what you do you will fall short.

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
I don't know what you people are on about, once Modric & Vukojevic leave, Dinamo will drop down to a level that is much closer to the rest of the league. If anything Hajduk has the upcoming younger players in the right age bracket (as long as we don't sell anyone this summer).

BTW, ZG=BG

Ja sam za N.D.D. - Nezavisna Drzava Dalmacija :pp

·
Registered
36,388 Posts
Ye, blame Zagreb... ZG=BG
I've often heard that argument from many non-purgeri, i agree with you here, it's not all black and white.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts