Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After cska-spartak this is the second big derby of the rus football.....

Dinamo started well,10 points...spartak poor only 6 though they didn't lost so far.

I think it will end in a draw.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
My instinct tells me 0-0. Possibly 1-0 either way with Dinamo more likely to win in my book. Would love for it to be the Russian classic defensive struggle in futility, 3-2 or 2-2 :howler:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Dedura almost give a goal to Dinamo.....0-0...7 min.Titov hit the post.

1-0,dinamo genkov 15 min.....

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Iollllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!Spartak draws in the folowing minute,Bystrov and the broadcast goes down,now we only have sound,only in Russia realy!:howler::howler::howler:

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
2-1,Danny.:D

Spartak Defense Garbage as the coach.

And pavluchenko saw two yellow on five minutes..........2-1,ht.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
4-2 Dinamo 70 min........
4-3,wellinton 80 min.....

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stranzl is so crap.:howler:

4-3 ft.....6 points in 15 possible.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
can someone tell me if stranzl played or not? if yes, since start or later?
Started....he was just horrible as all defense,the ball control was hilarious.

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Crap start to this championship. :yuck:

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Wow, very entertaining game with great goals. This is the reason why you and P&G must like watching Russian football :) Awesome counter attack for Dinamo's 1st. Never seen a better attack straight from kick off then Spartak's (sick shot by Bystrov with the outside of his foot :thumbsup:).
Who is this Danni for Dinamo? True #10 from seeing this highlight clip. What was Kerzhakov doing? Didn't notice him at all except on the goal celebrations :howler:

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Wow, very entertaining game with great goals. This is the reason why you and P&G must like watching Russian football. Who is this Danni for Dinamo? True #10 from seeing this highlight clip. QUOTE]

Yeah, it's a shame I missed this match. Sounds like it was a lot of fun. Danny is a 24 yr old Venezuelan born, Portuguese international. Of course he doesn't ever play for Portugal because of how talented their team is. But this is his 4th year in Moscow, and he is definitely one of the most talented players in the RPL.

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Kleber can probably tell you as I didn't get up early enough to watch it. BTW, what's the deal with your profile quote thing? I just noticed that, lol
Basicly says the Special 1 in Bulgaria; although in Bulgarian it makes no sense.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts