Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Go for 400, Raúl!
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I suppose only spanish fans -and not many of them- will be able to give some information abou this.
Years ago, football fans could buy some pocket-size yearbooks about la Liga, called "Anuarios Dinámico". They were absolutely practical, with exhaustive, resumed information about each and every team and match in the spanish leagues. in brief, they were pretty statistical jewels.
The fact is that I could buy a few ones when I was a boy, and suddenly I knew nothing more about them.
I would be very grateful if some of you guys could inform me how long these booklets were published and, most important, if you know where I could get some of them, if it is still possible at all.
Thank you

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Gwydno said:
I suppose only spanish fans -and not many of them- will be able to give some information abou this.
Years ago, football fans could buy some pocket-size yearbooks about la Liga, called "Anuarios Dinámico". They were absolutely practical, with exhaustive, resumed information about each and every team and match in the spanish leagues. in brief, they were pretty statistical jewels.
The fact is that I could buy a few ones when I was a boy, and suddenly I knew nothing more about them.
I would be very grateful if some of you guys could inform me how long these booklets were published and, most important, if you know where I could get some of them, if it is still possible at all.
Thank you
I had them when I was a kid too, but I don't know about them anymore. I think that the "Guia Marca" finished with them. I don't know if they still exist, I didn't see them for 10 years or so and I don't know since when they were published.

You're right, they were very practical. I still have some around with Sabadell, Logroñés and these teams in Primera. :pp

1 - 3 of 3 Posts