Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
totally innocent
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ittihad (yes... the team that tried to sign Rivaldo) have just signed two Brazilian players from Brazilian clubs, and I would like to know what you think of those players.

The first guy is Dimba, who apparently was Brasiliero top scorer with Goias. He sounds good, but I worry he's a kind of player that does nothing for most of the game but somehow ends up scoring.

Thiago Gentil, I'm not so sure about. Apparently he was a sub at Palmeiras.

So guys, are they any good?

Players before the training session

BTW which is which?

·
Registered
594 Posts
Wow , the Ittihad´s badge looks a lot like Santos .
Thiago Gentil is an average player, he´s a support striker . Dimba is , at least in my opinion , exactly how you just described . He´s a great goalscorer and that´s it .

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
I was kidding but when they go to middle east,it is clearly for the money,and they can't wait to come back with it,Europe has glory and money,its different.

·
totally innocent
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ivan,

Thanks for your reply :)

Roberto,

Tcheco is doing well. He's a crowd favourite, and seems to have fit in well with his teammates. Great at set pieces :star:

Kaiserh,

Money might be a draw, but they better hit the ground running and play good football, because our clubs are pretty ruthless when it comes to firing people. Let's just say, if they don't score after 3 games, they'll we be under serious pressure.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
HiJazzey said:
Ittihad (yes... the team that tried to sign Rivaldo) have just signed two Brazilian players from Brazilian clubs, and I would like to know what you think of those players.

The first guy is Dimba, who apparently was Brasiliero top scorer with Goias. He sounds good, but I worry he's a kind of player that does nothing for most of the game but somehow ends up scoring.

Thiago Gentil, I'm not so sure about. Apparently he was a sub at Palmeiras.

BTW which is which?
Thiago is the brunnet and Dimba the blonde, Thiago blows and Dimba scored a bunch of goals last season.

But Dimba is kinda old I think and before this brasileiro I had never heard of him. But I donpt have a great knowledge of football. Garrincha and End probably know better

But I´m sorry to say that Gentil definetely blows :(

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
IMHO Dimba is a bit underrated. He's a quick forward with a decent finish, a reliable player. Is he really that old?

And Thiago Gentil is one of those faces you see in the background in a game, running from one side to the other, who never participate in the big moments and whose presence inside the pitch can only be confirmed when one reads the teams' line-ups. :mute: :stress: So I can't really tell if he blows or not, because he has always been invisible to me...

So either he's a discreet and subtle genius, or an obscure bit player. :D I wonder if we'll ever find out the truth! :doh: :wth:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts