Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As an azzurri fan, my mouth is watering at the prospect of having Lippi as manager. Rumours are rife that silver haired one is the most likely successor of Trap.

For this to happen, Juve probably need to have a good year and that's what sucks the most.

For this reason I hope Juve have a year good enough to allow Lippi to mark a new Azurri era - but I want us have an even better year than the Old Lady, naturally :D

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Why would he leave Juve and why would they let him leave if they had a good year?

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Didn't Lippi say he would quit Juve if he missed out on the CL title again? I would prefer Lippi to Trap as NT coach anyday, so I think Milan should do their best to help him leave Juve. :D

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would not mind if Milan "helped" him leave Juve.

But if he lets himself be "helped" by Milan, it could affect his chances of taking over. Remember how he flopped when he coached Inter?

There are other candidates for the top job.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
...like Capello. But why would he wanna leave Roma now? Look at the side they've got.

Lippi should take over after Euro 2004 hopefully.

·
Banned
1,806 Posts
A mastermind such as Lippi should take over the Dutch national team. Advocaat has lost the way, and there are no other good alternatives, except Cruyff, who will never accept the challenge as we know.
I think somebody like Lippi can get the maximum potential out of the Dutch team, and actually prove that they are one of the "best" teams in the world with so many "great" players.

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Anything can happen. No matter if he does well or bad, whatever.
They might even already know who's going to take over Trap's job.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Para I don't think lippi's bad run at Inter was mainly his fault,Next of all I doubt even the best of coaches could do very well at Inter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts