1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would you rather have on Sunday?

a) Milan in CL
b) Inter to lose the Scudetto

And second of all, would you trade not going to the CL for next season in order to have Inter do what they do best: choke once again and lose the scudetto in grand Merdazzuri style as they did in 2002?

I would for the following reasons:
a) to be perfectly honest, we don't deserve to go to the CL. Fiorentina has been a more consistent team this year and they deserve it more than us.
b) UEFA is the only trophy we have yet to win.
c) This would be a reality check for the management to stop taking us for fools and realize that the team needs improvement BIG TIME. Time for some umility from the management!
d) There's nothing better than seeing Inter lose a scudetto on the last day. A scudetto that to be honest, they don't deserve. Roma have been the better team all season long, playing the better football and more importanly, winning fair and square and on the field, as opposed to the Banda Degli Onesti, the biggest frauds ever!:yuck:

FORZA ROMA E PARMA DOMENICA!!!!:shades:
INTER MERDA PER SEMPRE!!!!:yuck:

And of course, FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!!:heart:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As much as I would love to have both, to be perfectly objective and honest, the honest truth is that we dont' deserve to go to the CL. Fiore deserves it more in light of their season. All I want is for the Merdazzuri to lose it!!!!:hopeful::howler: If on top of that we somehow end up in CL, then that'll be the icing on the cake!:lala:

·
THE
14,712 Posts
We won't. Even in best case we'll have some pre-rounds, were we can show do we deserve CL or not.
And Inter does not deserve titel as well.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
THE
14,712 Posts
Does that mean that out of blue an Inter forum manager is throwing low personal rasicts insults towards a Milanista?

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
I am first and foremost a Milan fan, so my interests lie in our successes not the failures of others. So, if I had to choose i would choose Milan squeeking into the CL despite not really deserving a spot. Who knows what kind of team we might have next season. Inter's failure would do nothing towards replacing the fact we would not be particpating in a meaningful european competition.

That said, I am hoping strongly that Roma win and Inter lose. All the crap that Inter fans have talked all season about being so dominant and great and here they are limping their way to a scudetto that went barely challenged for most of the season. Yes, Inter falling on their face would be nice. ;)

·
Registered
66,328 Posts
kat said:
Does that mean that out of blue an Inter forum manager is throwing low personal rasicts insults towards a Milanista?
You and I posted at the exact same time, I wasn't addressing you but the creator of this thread.

P.S. I'm not an Inter fm.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts

Racist? Who some something racist? Which thread? I just got into work and missed it!

·
THE
14,712 Posts
Doesn't even matter, to whom you address to. You throw insults useing experssion which are meant to humilate women in a very low way.

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
As much as I'd like to see Inter losing the scudetto, it's more important for the club to get in to CL. Getting there will surely have positive effect on our summermercato, and we can't afford to fail again in it.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
You got to applaud SS for working hard finding reasons good enough for you lot to Choke with Pleasure ;)

Good going :thumbsup:

·
Registered
24,484 Posts
a) to be perfectly honest, we don't deserve to go to the CL. Fiorentina has been a more consistent team this year and they deserve it more than us.
If that were true they would just end up on more points than us and a better goal difference. We have a better goal difference than them and if we pass them in points I see no value in this statement.

Consistency and being worthy aint' rated after how close to someone potential the team play.

·
Registered
15,651 Posts
That's an easy question for me, because it's Milan above all.

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
The only reason why I would go for Inter losing if going to the UEFA Cup doesn't force rebuilding, then nothing will.

For a club that finished in debt this year and judging by how the management has been acting, it is very very unlikely that new players will come if the objectives for the season are met: a) Super Cup b) World Club Cup c) CL birth

Thats what scares me... more than Inter winning something they actually deserve outside of their usual choking self this year.

·
1st Tier Poster
52,295 Posts
The only reason why I would go for Inter losing if going to the UEFA Cup doesn't force rebuilding, then nothing will.

For a club that finished in debt this year and judging by how the management has been acting, it is very very unlikely that new players will come if the objectives for the season are met: a) Super Cup b) World Club Cup c) CL birth

Thats what scares me... more than Inter winning something they actually deserve outside of their usual choking self this year.
If we won't qualify, they might also throw in the towel and say "we can't spend much on transfers as we won't be getting CL money next season".

You can't rule out this scenario.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
What would you rather have on Sunday?

a) Milan in CL
b) Inter to lose the Scudetto

And second of all, would you trade not going to the CL for next season in order to have Inter do what they do best: choke once again and lose the scudetto in grand Merdazzuri style as they did in 2002?

I would for the following reasons:
b) UEFA is the only trophy we have yet to win.
c) This would be a reality check for the management to stop taking us for fools and realize that the team needs improvement BIG TIME. Time for some umility from the management!
d) There's nothing better than seeing Inter lose a scudetto on the last day. A scudetto that to be honest, they don't deserve. Roma have been the better team all season long, playing the better football and more importanly, winning fair and square and on the field, as opposed to the Banda Degli Onesti, the biggest frauds ever!:yuck:

FORZA ROMA E PARMA DOMENICA!!!!:shades:
INTER MERDA PER SEMPRE!!!!:yuck:

And of course, FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!!!:heart:

Wow you are one big loser. :howler:

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.