Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 363 Posts

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought digiturk for the second time and some channels like Star or Atv won't show up on my box. I know the satellite dish is large enough because a year ago I had digiturk at a different house and received all of the channels with the same dish. When I scan for channels it will find channels like LigTv but when it comes to I.e Star Tvs frequency it says fail and skips over it. I also can't scan for Eutelsat for some strange reason. Anyone know anything?

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
Do what Cenk and me did when we were younger to DFH satellite provider. Prank them threatening to beat your non-existing wife because Fener's Europa match was on tape delay :howler:

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:howler::howler::howler::howler::howler::howler:

I'll do it tomorrow because I won't be able to watch Feners game today :D Ulan karimi dovdum mac gostermiyordiniz diye!

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Does anyone here receive Star Tv Turkiye? I'm hearing that I can't receive it because I'm in England? Is this true?

When I search for channels and it comes to i.e star whose frequency is 11054 it says "Basarasiz!"

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay we'll I've realised now that I have to point my satellite in the direction of Eutelsat W3A, the problem is I have no idea how to do so, it's pointing at Turksat right now because some guys installed it. How would I change it?

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Okay we'll I've realised now that I have to point my satellite in the direction of Eutelsat W3A, the problem is I have no idea how to do so, it's pointing at Turksat right now because some guys installed it. How would I change it?
Lan are you trying to get it from London? I am getting the feed from Stockholm(turkish didturk subscripsion), but with a 110 cm dish. I have a HD box. Choose Eutelsat version as they say, and make a "Eutelsat kurulum" first and "otomatik arama" later. Also, try to buy the best and strongest LNB out there, its important.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I'm in London. I try to do a Eutelsat set up but it says it can't find any channels. Do you receive both Turksat and Eutelsat? I'm getting some stuff like LigTv atleast from Turksat but no star or atv etc and nothing at all from Eutelsat

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Go OPT--->Kurululum---->Anten Kurulumu

What do you get on "Sinyal Seviyesi" and "Sinyal Kalitesi" in percentage? i have 69% and 46%

Also, Uydu ismi, Baglanti Sekli, LNB Type, LNB Beslenmesi, DISEqC sections, what do you see there?

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Could you give me the frequency, symbol rate and polarity for turksat and eutelsat as on yours? Mines all messed up

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Look, dont use frequency etc. Press OPT, choose "Kurulum" and than press "Digiturk Kurulumu" once you hit it you´ll get the choice between Turksat and Eutelsat. Choose Eutelsat and check sinyal kalitesi later!

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aight yeah I did that and I got 70% power and 51% quality but when I search I get 10 channels like yumurcak or whatever, when I go to automatic scan and then tp setup and find frequency 11617 which is star tv etc i get nothin

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
I do the entire thing on automatic. Check your channel settings, did you move around channels? just use digiturk channes, i.e. Haberturk at 44, LigTV at 77 etc.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Na it's nothing to do with that. I.e say for example star Tv would be at 27, channel 27 is missing and skips from 26 to 28

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Happens to me(not Star but other channels) too sometime. Often it happens when it rains etc since the signal gets weaker. Make a autosearch when the weather is shiny and your signal strong.

Try to get a good LNB, usually they are not so expensive anyway.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I need to go up to my dish and adjust it but my ladder isn't bigger so FML. Damn Turkish pricks who think its cool to install a dish so high up. The satellites are thousands of miles away a few feet wont help!

·
Müdür müdür müdür
8,433 Posts
So my annual digiturk question:

with the digikutu can you still watch the matches on your computer simultaneously?

Also, if you were to buy two boxes do you pay for two subscriptions i.e. ~400*2 or just the price of the second box?

Anyone know? Thanks!

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
if you have one subscription i know you can't simultaneously watch the box and on your laptop.. i could be wrong but i've tried this before and it didnt work.

On the 2 box question, probably best to just call their customer support and ask them if that's possible

1 - 20 of 363 Posts