Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i want some information about this player nationality and other things if possible. I have to say that i watched him 10 times and now i am a personal fan he has great dribbling and could be a great footballer does anyone know if he stays with MAllorca or leaves thanks for the info.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
He is Spanish, 20 and has been targeted by alot of clubs, juve especially. They wanted 4 people to have if inzaghi or del piero left and they were: Trezeguet, Salva Ballesta, Carew and Trisitan. Alot of clubs rank him high, except spain. He has no caps for espana but was guaranteed 6 this year by camacho :)

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
What do you mean, Camaco approached him and said:
-"Hey Diego, I promise you six caps, even if you suck????"

sunds weird to me! Where did you get this nfo SPANIARD?

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Isn't Diego Tristan 23 years old or even 24 now? He's not all that young from what I recall. I agree he's an awesome player and wish him the best of luck. He's been pretty unfprtunate with the transfer schemes going around him - Monaco, and Juve. I wish he stays i Spain and I'm positive he will - Spaniards just don't go abroad, that's a rule now and only two ahve broken it (Ferrer - but he doesn't count he's a grandpa, and the one JOSE MARI ROMERO - and the only reason he's sacrificed his international career is because he had no choice --> Atleticos money problems:( ) Anyway if you're from Sapin you stay in Spain and I don't thinkt here will be any change to this rule:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts