------------------
Forza Lazio

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its all going our way :).

Are we playing well ?

Please keep me updated - some friend ruined my TV yesterday :(.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm only listening to it on RadioRadio but Svennis is watching I think. How about a half time report Svennis???

------------------
Forza Lazio

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Verona 2 - Juve 0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Forza Lazio

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn Venezia scores :(

Still, I can't realy complain with the result in Verona - especially if we can win!!!!

------------------
Forza Lazio

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
I watched the Juve match and Juve were playing really badly.....Verona outplayed them in every department!!!! :)
Lets hope this form of theirs continues and we can take the title! :)

FORZA LAZIO!

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
We believe Diego Pablo MARADONA :) :) SIMIONE he will bring us lo scudetto.. what a true leader. Rises to the occasion when he is needed. If we had not sold bobo we wouldnt have had Simione

FORZA LAZIO! :) :)
please amo motovate your parma for next week
i want a crespo hatrick! and parma need it if they want a cl place
a loss next week would nearly mean that they will be in uefa cup

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I saw a conclusion of the first half and the whole second half.

we didn´t play good in the begining of the match, the players looked a bit nervous, but gradually we began to play better and after the first goal we played great (all according to the commentator).

Simeone´s goal though was a beauty: he threw himself forward like a lion and headed the goal home.

2-0 was a result of a genius pass from Mancini, wich left Inzaghi with a totally open goal.

In the second half, Venezia came back and played quite good the first ten minutes, and then they got their first goal, a ball came in from the right and Negro totally missed his marking and they headed in their goal.

After there was almost panic and three Lazio player got yellow cards (Nesta, Inzaghi, Conceciao) in a matter of three minutes.
Eriksson then out in Sensini on the field who calmed the play down and played really goal the time he was on the field. 3-1 came from a corner kick from Mihajlovic, wich Maniero headed in his own goal. Salas replaced
Inzaghi midway threw the second half and had two great chances, thee first time the keeper saved, and second Salas had rounded the keeper and had just to put the ball in the open goal but a defender saved it on the goal-line.

3-2 came in the last minute and was just sloopy defending, Ganz made the goal.

But the victory was never threathend and now the race for "lo Scudetto" really begins!!!!!!

Forza Lazio

1 - 15 of 15 Posts