Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I told you he was playing very good, no matter is Serie B, he is temted by Real, Milan and cia, in fact Genoa rejected 3 millions and the loan of Morientes for him..is a good guy, he every day added things to his game, and it was notorius in Racing, now he found the consistant in scoring, that was his achilles point, cause he always was skill, he desrves the luck of the world like his brother...

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
He scored a goal reminded me of Batigoal goals at his prime, Militto is muchmore skillful though, wonder when he will get his chance with the NT.

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
..hey time to time, Pooh, let's see how he does in Serie A if they concrete the ascenso, and bTW, if he does, and stays, more than probably Lavezzi will join him, and if Lavezzi get gis chances, can be a great duo..

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Fangio said:
..hey time to time, Pooh, let's see how he does in Serie A if they concrete the ascenso, and bTW, if he does, and stays, more than probably Lavezzi will join him, and if Lavezzi get gis chances, can be a great duo..

I am asking if Pekerman would consider calling him instead of shitty Figuroa! I want to watch any San Lorenzo's games so I can watch Lavezzi. He must be good if you like him so much :cool: He was in 1985 as I can recall, so he is still young.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Pooh said:
I am asking if Pekerman would consider calling him instead of shitty Figuroa! I want to watch any San Lorenzo's games so I can watch Lavezzi. He must be good if you like him so much :cool: He was in 1985 as I can recall, so he is still young.
He is 19; very fast and skilled, with tons of balls. And he is only on loan from Genoa.

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The truth is that Lavezzi, is kind of too much argie in the sense, of too much reo, and Í'm not sure if he is a finish article like all the players we are producing right now, but I love his irreverence, his pace and dribbling, but his personality in super PRO Italy..well time will tell...plus as almost everyone now: irregular, but I have hope in him he came from la B, and there you must be tough to..btw I enjoy many times more la B, than la A, strange...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts