Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 1185 Posts

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He was the best player in La Liga for 2 consecutive years, better than Messi, Augero, Etoo and what not. Now he´s showing he´s probably the best player in Serie A and the world probably.

I haven´t seen such a player, since Cruz in his heydays, that just oozes of quality. He and Cruz have a footballing brain and intelligence that is above the rest. I advise you take every chance to see this beast Milito.

discuss

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
for tottenham, he would have been a better addition than frazier campbell...wasn't my first choice...i wanted arshavin or huntelaar...

i haven't watched him play much...but i knew his scoring record was spectacular...

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
He's good, but lets wait and see how he does against a top team in Serie A before jumping to conclusions.

·
Registered
59,747 Posts
He's good, but lets wait and see how he does against a top team in Serie A before jumping to conclusions.
:dielaugh: :thumbsup:

Pure Gold.

·
Registered
59,747 Posts
Btw Michael, Bob created that thread not to praise Milito, but to subtly bash Maldini, who got owned by the Argentine. Bob's wit never ceases to amaze me. :thumbsup:

Every thread has a purpose.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Btw Michael, Bob created that thread not to praise Milito, but to subtly bash Maldini, who got owned by the Argentine. Bob's wit never ceases to amaze me. :thumbsup:

Every thread has a purpose.
This is why your here N4L. To keep me in the loop.

And R2K, hilarious stuff whether intentional or not.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Why open a thread about every other thing.. you should make bob a thread like carson pasting one..

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
LOL I didn't get the Roman2K joke the first time around :lala:

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
I don't get whats funny either.. all he wrote was realistic.

Btw a question puls.. how the fvck do I stop that "OMG, NO WAY" smiley pricks everytime I open a new window in the forum?

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
Oh boy, Pulsar missed another joke. :scared:

Quitopoli 2 ? :pp :D

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
:flirt:

Hey Stanko I don't see any ads on XT...is that what you are referring to? Ads?

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
ye.. it's on the top of the page.. wouldn't mind it but everytime you go near it it screams " OMG - NO WAY" like crazy :D

If someone else knows how to make it stop say so please :)

·
Registered
23,831 Posts
ye.. it's on the top of the page.. wouldn't mind it but everytime you go near it it screams " OMG - NO WAY" like crazy :D

If someone else knows how to make it stop say so please :)
Sounds like you should consider installing some sort of ad-blocker.

If you're using Firefox you could install this: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/1865

There are ad-blockers for IE if that's the browser you're using.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

FORZA INTER!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 1185 Posts