Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bramaldo said:
I have 2 movies from him RTL 5 showed a few years ago with a special about him.
Yeh, i've downloaded them but they aint that good, just a few shots of him doing skills before a match, nowt special!

·
Registered
342 Posts
nothing special!!?!??!?!?!?!! That's what all the people over the world still talk about. That was amazing!!!!! Before the Europacup Final everyone was stretching and running, and he does this! It was the highlight of the match, because the match wasn't good. And he did this when he was 12 for every big match of Boca Juniors. THIS IS HISTORY, you can't say it's nothing special.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
i got a few highlight packages of him...one from his days at Barca, and then some just from Argentina and all other games.....AMAZING....the greatest left foot ever.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bramaldo said:
nothing special!!?!??!?!?!?!! That's what all the people over the world still talk about. That was amazing!!!!! Before the Europacup Final everyone was stretching and running, and he does this! It was the highlight of the match, because the match wasn't good. And he did this when he was 12 for every big match of Boca Juniors. THIS IS HISTORY, you can't say it's nothing special.
Ok, probably I didn't have the full version!

1 - 20 of 126 Posts