Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kapfenberg (Wieger, Hütter, Hübler, coach Schaller) will have nothing to do with relegation IMO. They have some experienced players (Wieger, Hütter!!!) and I rate Schaller high as coach, so they should play a good first season.

Mattersburg (Sabitzer, Kaintz, coach Gregoritsch) could become a contender for promotion only if they win just everything at Pappelstadion. The squad itself is not too strong - I think Sabitzer and Reinmayr will have more success in Burgenland's famous Heurigen...

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry, belongs to "Red Zac Erste Liga". :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
I´d usually try to merge that thread with "Red Zac Erste Liga", but I heard some mysterious stories about deleted posts and lost thread due to a disfunction, so...better not. :)

Like I wrote in the other thread, Mattersburg will do another step forward. Once they´ll be in Bundesliga, not yet, but it´s just a matter of time. More than 5.000 fans, not even if they´re farmers from Burgenland, can´t be wrong. No offense to any Burgenland-people who read that (which I doubt, as the keyword is read;)), of course.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts