Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,371 Posts
arent they the team taht people accuse of being Nazis?

·
Registered
25 Posts
W.Bremen_Yank said:
arent they the team taht people accuse of being Nazis?
Are you joking??? :sweeteye:

Union's fans are everything but nazis!

Hi Romanticar!

I'm a St.Pauli fan and so I have a strong sympathy for Eisern Union! :thumbsup:

St.Pauli and 1.FC Union are "blutsbrüder" ("blood brothers")!

Unfortunately this year Union, whit heavy financial problems, is relegated from Regionalliga... :sigh:

And also St.Pauli has big financial problems... :sigh:

But both "pauliner" and "eisern fans" are fantastic supporters!!! :thumbsup:

And this is the Union's hymn!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Spectacular derby "An der Alten Försterei"!

Datum: 05.12.2004 (Sonntag)
Uhrzeit: 14:00
Zuschauer: 5.335

1. FC Union Berlin: Glinker - Persich, Boden, Bouzid, Koch, Wingerter, Kaiser, Hauswald, Catic (77. Soltau), Coiner, Firmino (71. Müller)

Hertha BSC/A.: Tremmel - Rehmer, Hube, Bieler, Cagara, Schmidt, Boateng, Salihovic (85. Covic), Dejagah, Ludwig (83. Hoeneß), Kretschmer (90. Krecidlo)

Schiedsrichter: Lars Kasper (Katlenburg-Lindau)

Torschützen: 1:0 Coiner (6.), 2:0 Kaiser (10. Foulelfmeter), 2:1 Salihovic (19.), 2:2 Salihovic (21.), 2:3 Salihovic (55.), 3:3 Coiner (78.), 3:4 Dejagah (90.)

Big emotions! But a defeat! :irritate:

In the last match an other defeat... Werder amateure 2 - Union 1 (Rath) :cry:

This is the logo on the shirt that celebrates the friendship between St.Pauli and FC Union! I've got one! :excited:

·
Registered
486 Posts
I too have that t-shirt, and I'm a fan of the great EISERN UNION!
Their fans are not neo-nazis at all, they are more on the opposite site, Union is traditionally a "proletarian team", so much more left-winged (they also play all in red! :D).
The neo-nazi "fans" are the ones of the hated Dynamo Berlin, the former team of the STASI during the DDR era, the team which cheated for many years, winning 10 leagues in a row...

I really hope Union will get a better luck in the forthcoming years, now they are suffering a second relegation in a row, after going to Regionalliga Nord from Zweite, next year they will play in Oberliga, against the hated Dynamo Berlin and TeBe Berlin.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Hey, hey ... not all "admirers" of BFC Dynamo are neo-nazis, otherwise I was one and I can assure you that's not the case :) ... though I admit, BFC especially over the last ten years attracted a lot of idiots and Nazi-scum. :mad: (but that's just so to say the curse of east-germany ... LOK Leipzig have them, Dynamo Dresen have them, even Union or FC Sachsen as well, it's a fckn shame :( )

·
Registered
486 Posts
Yes of course not all Dynamo fans are neo-nazi, but quite a lot of them are... and Dynamo has really few fans nowadays... In any case I find it really "hard" to be an admirer of a team created just to cheat during DDR years, and of course failed down after the Wende... Hertha, Union and TeBe deserve much more respect...

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Dynamo Berlin is a difficult terrain, mate. It's easy to follow the mainstream-opinion and call them cheaters all the way, no offence. :)

Fact remains though, that the club was founded in 1966 and has not won a single championship until 1979, lousy cheaters then, huh? ;)

Another fact is that most of the famous players having played for the team (also for the team becoming record-champion in the 80ties) were not bought together from here and there but products of the clubs excellent youth work ... (Dynamo Sportforum Hohenschönhausen was one of the countries most modern and best sports academies).

Experts and referees from the west and the east (I hate to talk in those directions, as it's a united country now) sameways have seen the clubs most suspicious scene, regarding it afterwards, as a clear penalty, for which the referee blew. Sometimes the people's voice have something like an self-dynamic devellopment within which can turn a clear penalty into a cheated game in their minds. I am actually referring to the penalty in 1988 blown against 1. FC Lokomotive Leipzig in favour of BFC and which gave them a 1:1 draw ... people tend to say this decided the championship, a public lie. The younger ones around might tend to believe it was the last game of the season, but it was far from it, it was somewhere at the beginning of the season (3rd matchday) and LOK as well as BFC still lost games and points afterwards as well. One point more would've given them the championship. It's not Dynamo's fault if they don't take their opportunities.
Oh and yes, it's true, the same penalty was taken in minute 98 or something like this (people tend to claim that as well), but it was blewn regular time actually :eek: ... now what happened is that some fans entered the pitch (within even the president of LOK by that time if I'm well informed, but actually to stop the riots I think) and started tumoults. It tokk it's time to get them of the pitch actually and the penalty finally taken. You hardly find somebody actually still remembering that, they remember what they want to remember and what fits to the myth of Dynamo having been a cheater club.

You might be surprised to hear that BFC-Dynamo's fans were all but amused by seeing the likes of Erich Mielke and his fellow compatriots on the ranks. BFC back in the GDR-time attracted punks and skinheads (not the Nazi-ones, you know the root boys, spirit of 69 ;) ), outlaws and rebels who actually did not feel comfortable sharing their stadium with those politicians. You might be used to the "Noone likes us, we don't care"-attitude (St. Pauli are quite a lot into it I think) ... now that attitude exactly fits to BFC Dynamo of the 80ties, they were coloured freaks, cheering their team and meanwhile seeking for provocation, hated among the county for being different and for their team just being superiour (and hell it was, read the tables of 1983 and 1985 for example ... no cheating in the world can help you to such an overwhelming outcome, you must be superior with those records).
;)

Hertha and TeBe were no GDR-clubs by the way, and, believe me, that makes a difference :)

·
Premier Player
2,669 Posts
Oh yes, there is a huge difference actually. Anyways, Lazio is also said to be a fascist club, but sure I am not a fascist. It's a shame certain clubs have certain fan images! :(

·
Registered
92 Posts
Captain Sandro said:
It's a shame certain clubs have certain fan images! :(
Yes, really! :( I think that politics should be kept out from supporting, but in many cases it's impossible... :sigh:

Anyway, coming back to football... well, I've got the "blutbrüder" shirt (I'm a friend of kleinwald and MarioFrick, and we got it together) too, and I've got a sympathy for Eisern, so... forza Union! Come back as soon as possible in Regionalliga! :thmbup:

·
Registered
486 Posts
Thanks for the info Bier, it seems you have much more knowledge than me about BFC, but anyway it was the STASI team, and everyone says they cheated. I was not there so I cannot say it from my own experience. I'm sure that true BFC fans didn't like the STASI and those politicians of the DDR, as well as I don't like "stalinist" St.Pauli fans and so on...
Talking about Lazio it's something different. Unfortunately quite a big part of the fans are fascist, and they say it themselves, and they are NEVER punished for going to the stadium with celtic crosses and other nazi signs. Also the new president have extreme-right simpathies, and let's not talk about Di Canio...
I can say the same things about Livorno, only the side changes, but they are stupid at the same level.

As McBelin said: NO politics in football, and most of all NO extreme ideas in football, it's just a game, it's sports, and since we all live in democracy now, let's just cheer for our team! :)

·
Premier Player
2,669 Posts
In my opinion Di Canio or Lucarelli can be fascist or left-weinged or whatever as long as they keep it out of the stadium. When Lazio played Partizan some people I knew booed a black player. I got into a fight with one of them since for me it was not understandable. She thought she didn't to something bad. Sorry I have to say it, but some Italians equal the word ignorance. :(

·
Registered
92 Posts
Captain Sandro said:
In my opinion Di Canio or Lucarelli can be fascist or left-weinged or whatever as long as they keep it out of the stadium. When Lazio played Partizan some people I knew booed a black player. I got into a fight with one of them since for me it was not understandable. She thought she didn't to something bad. Sorry I have to say it, but some Italians equal the word ignorance. :(
Unfortunately you are completely right! (Not in a political meaning... :excited: )

In Italy there are stupids that "booes" black players. It's true, even if it happens in a few fields (Lazio, Verona, and perhaps some other teams that now I don't remember).
But there are even countries (e.g.: Spain) where the problem is probably bigger... remember Eto'o's "monkey dance"?

I'm afraid that the best solution should be stop the matches when something like that happens... :(

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
McBelin said:
But there are even countries (e.g.: Spain) where the problem is probably bigger... remember Eto'o's "monkey dance"?
I just love Eto'o for that one :proud: Making a fool out of those stubborn rasists is the best thing to do. :star:
Just to throw something new into the discussion: If it is true what is said about Luis Aragones, I can not believe he is not sacked as NT-coach by now. :mad:
(bet we are becoming a bit off topic... but hell, I'm from the portuguese forums, so I for my part have an excuse ;) :D )

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Certainly it is problem in some countries, though sadly it is more of a reflection of the culture in general rather than just the football culture, and a lot of people cannot even understand why booing or harrassing players of other races might be wrong. So it is not something that football alone can solve, but I think football could at least ensure that racism (and politics, for that matter) have as little a chance in the stadia as possible.

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Union is a funny bunch. Their active fan clubs are friendly towards St. Pauli, but there is DEFINITELY a Nazi element in the club. Union has always been attractive for extreme groups, which changes from time to time - right wingers during GDR times and now extreme left and right groups. Their notorious behaviour towards Tennis Borussia fans speaks for itself...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts