Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crap,
Luxemburgo should give Dida a break in the national team.
If he released Roberto Carlos from national duty to play the CL final, why not release Dida from Libertadores??
We need Dida to play a much important game then a friendly against Wales!
This is total crap from Luxemburgo, speacially considering that Dida saved us last night! :(

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor...ate o fim.
LHP - THE WORLD IS OURS!!!

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
When I first read the topic title I though you'd lost your mind Ze and were calling for Dida to be kicked out of Corinthians! :)

------------------
WESV

WESF

- Lealdade, Humildade e Procedimento

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
when i read "dida out," i thougt you meant out of the national team. ze da fiel, i think it's really funny that you always write and talk with the assumption that EVERYBODY loves corinthians and puts corinthians first. i don't think i have ever met a person who loves a team more than you love corinthians! :)

now, i agree that dida should not play for brazil in the wales friendly. but i think he needs a kick in his ass to show him that he's not automatically the number 1 goalie. he is not playing well for brazil right now, and luxemburgo needs to give some other guys a chance.

T

·
0 Posts
Hey, Is Taffarel retired from national team duty??

I really liked him...dida is good too...he is pretty much a copy of him...Skinny, Lenky and real good at stopping PKs..

Any other good prospects...The only other goalie I saw was the goalie when Brazil did friendlies against Japan and Korea...He was ablsolutely HORRIBLE...Hope he is not the next in line...

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Falcao and Natalya,
when you see the all powerful play...you fall in love with the team :)
Also Dida has been playing well for Corinthians, he saved us on Wedneseday with 3 SUPERB saves :) Guilherme even said that if was any other goalie the shots would have gonne in.
Tony, I think you r talking about Rogerio Ceni of Sao Paulo (the same one that played against Barcelona), he's avery good goalie...but was kind of nervous when was given a chance. That happens a lot in brazil, some players are ready to handle the rpessure to play for Brazil..it is a unique pressure.....they must win o win, and play well, nothing else is acceptable :)
Rogerio always scores from freekicks.
Marcos (palmeiras) is also back in form :(, saving loads of penaltis for Palmeiras

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor...ate o fim.
LHP - THE WORLD IS OURS!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts