Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Galliani confirms Dida signing

Nélson de Jesus e Silva Dida will be wearing AC Milan colours next season. The Brazilian international `keeper´, bought from Cruzeiro last summer for 3 billion lire (€1.5m) and loaned this year to Corinthias, will join AC Milan this summer.

It was the managing director of the club, Adriano Galliani who confirmed after a meeting of Italian clubs in Milan on Friday that Dida would be joining the club next season.

The AC chief underlined that this is not a signal of lack of trust towards the goalie Christian Abbiati: "We must have another keeper. Abbiati will probably play in the Olympics Games in September and on those dates we should be involved in Champions’ League and Serie A matches.”

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
i like this move. when i first saw dida in action a couple of years ago, i said, "this guy would be really good if he got some experience in europe, where they make all those crosses and all that stuff." well, now it's happening. good for dida. but i think he'll lose his brasil spot to one of the goalies for vasco or palmeiras or somebody who is playing all the time.

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
terrible loss for us and brazilian football :(
but we got Mauricio who isdoing a brilliant job.
FAlcao, don't think he will lose his spot in the Brazilian team, Luxemburgo prefrs Euro based players tahn Brazilian based players...and example of that is the insistant on the useless Amoroso and Elber :(

------------------

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Its a shame that Dida has made this move because I don't think that Milan will drop Abbiati and so Dida will not get to play that much....so on a practice scale, I consider this a bad move!

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ze, there is speculation about your favourite keeper moving in for Dida: Taffarel ....

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
NO ..NO WAY! :(
We would build barricades, granades, tanks etc...etc :)
WHo might come is Chilavert ( a long speculation...for about 6 years people say this), or Veloso (Atletico-Mg). the problem Veloso has played for Palmeiras for MANY years, and has a big "heart" link with those idiots :( I would prefer Chilvvert...as his personality suits us better.
BUt really I would like to see our legendary RONALDO back......he is my favourite keeper ever, pity that Luxemburgo expelled him from the club in 98. He is the player that as most played for us...he is Corinthians in his heart and soul :)
If none of them come, I'm happy with Mauricio , he is making BRILLIANT saves :)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor ate o fim.
A Corrente Jamais Sera Quebrada!
THE WORLD IS OURS

1 - 6 of 6 Posts