Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Minutes played (Serie A only):

Dida 2797
Maldini 2734
Kaka 2620
Cafu 2531
Nesta 2277
Pirlo 2166
Seedorf 2151
Gattuso 2037
Sheva 2010
Crespo 1869
Kaladze 1280
JDT 1255
Rui Costa 1119
Stam 1068
Pancaro 955
Ambrosini 912
Costacurta 671
Serginho 621
Dhorasoo 547
Brocchi 417
Inzaghi 226
Abbiati 172
Coloccini 90

Latest stat available.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,992 Posts
I guess you would expect the first choice keeper to be up there, but it's a mark of his consistent good form. And as for Paolo, well what can you say..... :stuckup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,208 Posts
Kaka is young and Dida is the goalkeeper but Maldini and Cafu to play so many minutes is an amazing thing. :star: :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haroon said:
Kaka is young and Dida is the goalkeeper but Maldini and Cafu to play so many minutes is an amazing thing. :star: :thumbsup:
Add CL minutes to that :eekani:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,208 Posts
Amazing fitness levels by both vetarans. A goalie can do it and a young lad like Kaka can do it but for these two to have done what they have this season at their age is a truly magnificent thing. :shades:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haroon said:
Amazing fitness levels by both vetarans. A goalie can do it and a young lad like Kaka can do it but for these two to have done what they have this season at their age is a truly magnificent thing. :shades:
No swaet :stuckup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
shoryuken said:
Paolo also played every minute of our sucessfull CL campaign of 2002-2003 if I remember right. Legend!:)
:shades:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,208 Posts
May his 20th year with us be his greatest yet. :stuckup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haroon said:
May his 20th year with us be his greatest yet. :stuckup:
:eek: :eek: :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,208 Posts
Diavolo said:
I'm sorry ... I didn't phrase it correctly.


May his 20th year with us be our greatest yet. :stuckup: That covers all aspects. :devil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haroon said:
I'm sorry ... I didn't phrase it correctly.


May his 20th year with us be our greatest yet. :stuckup: That covers all aspects. :devil:
May his 20th Red&Black month of May
end up with a Devilish pray :stuckup:
 

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
Joined
·
22,495 Posts
Why didn't Maldini start?

I wanted him to surpass Zoff this year...but now we are all going to have to wait until next season :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dagoods said:
Why didn't Maldini start?

I wanted him to surpass Zoff this year...but now we are all going to have to wait until next season :(
He was suspended.
 

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
Joined
·
22,495 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dagoods said:
Thanks D-Lo!
Billy filled in with a terrific performance :stuckup:
 

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
Joined
·
22,495 Posts
This is why Alessandro Nesta is the 5th best defender in history!

He can make an average Joe of partner look good ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dagoods said:
This is why Alessandro Nesta is the 5th best defender in history!

He can make an average Joe of partner look good ;)
Well believe me, this evening both Stam and Nesta were well below par. If it wasn't for Billy, we would have lost.
 

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
Joined
·
22,495 Posts
Well believe me, this evening both Stam and Nesta were well below par. If it wasn't for Billy, we would have lost.
I'll take your word for it ;)
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top