Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the season 91-92 till last year juventus has finished in the second places 5 times(including the last 2 years). So just because they are trailing to us by 1 point, it doesnt mean it's sure they will win it.

For those who talk about Inter Shocking we must remember how Juventus lost the scudetto to lazio, the Last day of the season

Juve killed Brescia last in there last meeting, however last year Juve only manage a couple of Draws against brescia.

Baggio has a history with Lippi, and who Know and Inspire Robby might just give us the lift we need.

Look how special players like Ronaldo change the outcome of games in a matter of seconds.

The most unlikely scenario is a Juve lost and a deafeat by Inter as well, but after that the scenario that has less probabilities, is juve losing and Inter winning, if that it's the case we would had won the scudetto in San Siro.

Cuper said we are still the favorites, quoting the great Al Bundy, : " Let's Rock!"

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
What about another weird logic ...

99 - Lacio loses the title to Milan after leading in 32 aout od 34 legs ...
00 - Juve loses the title to Lacio in the last round after leading most of the time ...
01 (doesn't count for the logic ;) )
02 - Inter loses the title to Juve in the last round after leading most f the time ...
03 - Milan BEATS Inter for the title and breaks the logic :D :D :D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i don't believe in any kinds of logics at all...i believe in fact, reality...!!! and we'll know who'll be the champions in 2 weeks...let's wait and see...

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
lets wait and see, Carson. Though I will be furious to see Inter champion I will be happy for all of you gius over here ...

Good luck. But as I said - I really doubt it now!

·
Registered
255 Posts
What I think you doubt most Bongo74 is that Ac Milan will not quallify for CL, neither will Lazio as we will beat them in the last round and bring home the well earned scudetto:)

FORZA INTER

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Quite frankly guys,from now on I think we better not be cocky and wait and see what happens!

No one say Juve will win the title!Neither do Inter and Roma.Cuz this is now wide open and any team could end up being the champ or end up needing to play the CL qualifier!

IMO,the probability is simple,Inter have a slightly more chance to win than Juve and Juve have a further slightly more chance than Roma!It's that simple!!

On papers,we are not looking good cuz we have still to face Lazio which after today confirming they WILL have everything to play for at that last match!But who knows?!Anything can still happen,who knows if Roby Baggio would kill his old club's chance?!Who knows if Chievo will do magic one more time?!And who knows if Inter will be stunned at home?!Really,any possibility can happen now.But the bottom line is that..........

Our destiny is still in our hands!Just give everything we have to win the remaining 2 games then we dont have to care about Juve or Roma!!

It's not that bad!!

FORZA INTER!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Hey Juventino...you know that this aint Juventus forum :confused: ..so bye bye :tongue:

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
Ok, now seriously I have to say that I am sad to be associated here with the last openion ... you know that I prefer not seeing Juve with a title than any other ...

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
me too:yuck: otherwise,i will be dissapointed...
but u must all agree with that Inter have a biggest chance to win a title

1 - 11 of 11 Posts