Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
42,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now you do. Although, well... it is kind of along those lines, but doesn't follow the trend quite so stringently as the past creations by Onree and Mo.

Or you may not as the thread title will probably be edited.

So, our thoughts on the encounter to come with Everton this Saturday afternoon at 3.

It will be difficult and they must give a better image which allowed Derby to score twice in the prior meeting. I'm sure they will, they're aware of who they're facing, still it could well be tight. You'd expect it would be.

The score-line I feel hammering away inside my mind is 1-1.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Now you do. Although, well... it is kind of along those lines, but doesn't follow the trend quite so stringently as the past creations by Onree and Mo.

Or you may not as the thread title will probably be edited.

So, our thoughts on the encounter to come with Everton this Saturday afternoon at 3.

It will be difficult and they must give a better image which allowed Derby to score twice in the prior meeting. I'm sure they will, they're aware of who they're facing, still it could well be tight. You'd expect it would be.

The score-line I feel hammering away inside my mind is 1-1.
The game is on Sunday.

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
4/5/08 | EPL | Arsenal vs. Everton | Emirates Stadium | 13:30 BST

I only remembered we had a game this weekend just now by going on Arsenal.com. Looks like van Persie won't be playing this game as a precaution, but it wouldn't surprise me if he is actually injured and that Wenger is just trying to hide it. Either way, as time passes I'm starting see van Persie as not being a major component in the squad. As talented as he is, you cannot simply rely on someone as injury prone as he is.

I say that Wenger should stil play the young ones i.e. Bendtner, Denilson, Song and Walcott.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I want us to win obviously for all the reasons but, I also want Villa to overtake Everton for 5th and to qualify for Europe. I see us getting a result due to some momentum gained from the Derby demolition and the fact that the Grove is a fortress. Maybe 3-1. Walcott and Bendtner getting goals proving their values.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Possible line-up

Almunia

Kolo----Gallas----Song----Clichy

Eboue----Cesc----Gilberto----Walcott

Ade---Bendtner

Bench: Fabinski, Denilison, Djourou, Senderos and Flamini

·
Registered
42,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
*cue slagging off of my lame effort* :D

I suppose today's result will give us some indication as to how the match will be undertaken.

I think it would of been better to of been first out of the gates, but as it is, at least Chelsea could feel the pressure from multiple sources.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Gotta love thread merging. :pp

Hopefully Arsene keeps his word and gives some playing time to Lansbury, Gibbs, Barazite and possibly even Wilshere. He's got to use them at some stage.

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
Bendtner lacks awareness.

·
Registered
553 Posts
0-0, pretty boring and uneventful match so far, not much to report...

1 - 20 of 56 Posts