Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we didn't see it much and it could've been one of the best strikeforces around,but did you want to see more of the 2 together at the Pool.I know i would've.

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
I dream of seeing the Baros - Morientes Partnership.

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Yes I did, but it was doomed to fail because of GH but Baros Morientes = mouthwatering.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Houllier realized that we needed more physical presence up front. Have to say for all of Heskey's "physical" attributes, his "presence" was certainly made known to opponents....when he decides to show up.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Robbie was unfortunatley on the decline by the time Owen showed up, i would have just liked to see a bit more of Fowler on his own without Owen, he was an assassin in his youth.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It would've been fantastic,i remember watching robbie from day one and boy was he electric.I would've loved to see the 2 likely lads in action together.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Interista said:
Robbie was a first class striker and in my opinion was a better striker than owen is.
without a doubt, Fowler was a born footballer, somehting very rare, but then it all went tits up.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Jern, I think it was more of a stomach's up rather than tits up :D

True true interista. Have an Inter fan as a good friend and he was saying that Inter similiar to Liverpool in the sense that both teams are falling giants of their respective leagues.

Any comments? :)

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
God and Saint Should have been together!! Both very special players! And robbie is a personal fav!!

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It would've been brilliant to see more of Robbie,stan,Michael,Redders,Stevie and co all playing together more often.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
karrmadamaii said:
Jern, I think it was more of a stomach's up rather than tits up :D

True true interista. Have an Inter fan as a good friend and he was saying that Inter similiar to Liverpool in the sense that both teams are falling giants of their respective leagues.

Any comments? :)
I suppose in a way yes, but I dont believe we dominated like Liverpool did. Both teams should be doing a lot better than they currently are though

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Owen's game is all about pace and Fowler, in his early 20s , was the best finisher in England and your "thief in the box" player. Both lack the physique though, and I doubt they'll form a good tandem.

Potentially, the Baros & Morientes partnership could be the best you lot have in a decade. In Baros you have a quick, skilful & mobile player, while Morientes is your typical old fashioned English center forward. Mori will thrive on the services from Xabi Alonso, Luis Garcia, Stevie G & Baros.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
The nice thing about speculating is that, you can drool over the fantasies you make up in your head. For all of the great promise of great footie and success for our club with the coming of El Moro, the fat lady still hasn't started singing yet.

:)

Just don't want to work myself up to be disappointed ;)

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
He wont be a good example for the kids at Anfield. :nono:

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
karrmadamaii said:
I dream of seeing some of the lovely ladies in the avatar of some XT members :lick: :flirt: :horny:
After this stupid bet i got myself into it, :yuck:

This will be my new avatar.
How do u like it son.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts