Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Stan the man indeed. The first 15 minutes of the 2nd half saw him summon superhuman amounts of energy and quality. Truly amazing. That run of his, in which he ripped open the whole Villareal left flank was breathtaking.

And the move that led to Martins goal - STAN ! Do that in every match DAMMIT !

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
He always had been Class, although some of ours... didnt appreciate him. Interestingly, he seemed to be fairing very well on the Right Side.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
stankoviccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
u r the mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....

:D

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
How did he get named Deki of all things ? It don't even sound an Italian word :confused:

·
Banned
9,221 Posts
he is far from good enough even with his best perfomances, a pitty that mancio loves him so much that he starts every game.

·
Registered
8,899 Posts
Azzkikr said:
he is far from good enough even with his best perfomances, a pitty that mancio loves him so much that he starts every game.
How bias r u seriously...u cant say that he wasnt good enough based on his performance against Villareal

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
He needs to show that he can perform like this continuosly & consistently before he can win me over.

·
♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ &#
4,315 Posts
It's nice to see that Deki gets finally the respect and recognition he deserves ;)

·
Registered
27,295 Posts
rishabh16 said:
How did he get named Deki of all things ? It don't even sound an Italian word :confused:
Well, he's not Italian, you know.

Deki is short for Dejan, just like Aleks is sort of Aleksandar, etc.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Stankovic was poor yesterday. If you by come mean failing to deliver cross after cross - then he came. I can tell you he came a long time ago. And I´m not talking about Sennas pants.

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
What a bunch of Hypocrate Inter fans are. Some of you guys was so harsh on him a month or two back n now suddenly he is being praised.

Be glad that Inter has Stankovic. I wish every year he would play for Fiorentina one day when he was signed to Fio during the bankruptcy season.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Narentino said:
What a bunch of Hypocrate Inter fans are. Some of you guys was so harsh on him a month or two back n now suddenly he is being praised.

Be glad that Inter has Stankovic. I wish every year he would play for Fiorentina one day when he was signed to Fio during the bankruptcy season.
You ****ing ********.. Count how many people are still not convinced with his performance.

I see at least 4.

I can't stand people like you.

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Razman said:
You ****ing ********.. Count how many people are still not convinced with his performance.

I see at least 4.

I can't stand people like you.
Is Rudeness part of Dubai culture? :rolleyes:

I can't stand an ignorant c*nt like you as well.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts