Xtratime Community banner

Did Maresca intend to hurt Adriano ?

844 views 31 replies 14 participants last post by  Razman 
#1 ·
After watching the incident like ten times now, I believe that Maresca did hurt Adriano on purpose.

He didn't just fall on Adriano's right leg accidentally, but he used his leg in the process and it looks deliberate to me.

We'll never know, too bad.

#2 ·
No. When I saw the fall it looked like an unfortunate incident to me. It seems as if the defender fell and lost his balance and just tried to impede the progress of the attacker. Now, if you mean that he did it on purpose to hurt him, no.

but I do think the attempted impedement was on purpose, that he stuck out his leg as a lot of defenders do instinctively when they know they are beat. But then again, i didn't see his leg move that much unnaturally, so maybe he just fell down .

#3 ·
Pulsar36 said:
No. When I saw the fall it looked like an unfortunate incident to me. It seems as if the defender fell and lost his balance and just tried to impede the progress of the attacker. Now, if you mean that he did it on purpose to hurt him, no.

but I do think the attempted impedement was on purpose, that he stuck out his leg as a lot of defenders do instinctively when they know they are beat. But then again, i didn't see his leg move that much unnaturally, so maybe he just fell down .
My point isn't the initial fall.

Take a look at it again and focus on Maresca's leg, he clearly stuck it out and made it go around Adriano's leg.

#5 ·
maresca is not a dirty player at all. if anything he is a little soft. You can see this from his record of bookings, which are very few.
there would be no real motive for him to hurt an inter player either...it's not like we are competing against you guys for the scudetto :irritate:
you guys better hope he heals so though, he is your best player by far.

#8 ·
Pulsar36 said:
I KNEW IT :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:

Note: I never said or agreed with the statement
I don't blame you for using disclaimers Pulsar, after some recent posts ;)

Maybe it wasn't Maresca at all, but Cafu in a Maresca mask....:skull:

#11 ·
aleviola said:
maresca is not a dirty player at all. if anything he is a little soft. You can see this from his record of bookings, which are very few.
there would be no real motive for him to hurt an inter player either...it's not like we are competing against you guys for the scudetto :irritate:
you guys better hope he heals so though, he is your best player by far.
No motive ?

So making your opponent lose their best player early on isn't a good enough motive for you ? :googly:

Oh and with "we", which team do you actually mean ? Because if you mean Fiorentina, then you did need the points to escape relegation.

Hey barracuda, stop acting like an :ass: just for once will you. Nobody said anything about your baldy vice pres.

Now take a hike.

#12 ·
Barracuda is a cool guy, he's just joking around

But I think Nera4life, you are premature, I don't see his leg wrap all the way and the only conclusion I can come up with is that he kicked out. Perfectly normal.

#14 ·
Pulsar36 said:
But I think Nera4life, you are premature, I don't see his leg wrap all the way and the only conclusion I can come up with is that he kicked out. Perfectly normal.
He not only wrapped his leg around Adriano's but he also pressed on it.

Watch it again mate.

#18 ·
Will someone please post a vid of the incident?

N4L, Did you get a chance to see what el 3ameed bo'6o had to say about it? Intentional? Accidental? Normal? Or did he completely ignore it?

#22 ·
Nerazzurri4life said:
After watching the incident like ten times now, I believe that Maresca did hurt Adriano on purpose.

He didn't just fall on Adriano's right leg accidentally, but he used his leg in the process and it looks deliberate to me.

We'll never know, too bad.
Jeezes what are you trying to do?

are you saying that maresca is still half Juventus player and that he did it to injury Adriano for the reason that Adriano cant play againts Juve?

Just say it man !

if you changed the Threat name in JUVENTUS ARE CHEATING AGAIN! that would be the same

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.