Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
63,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After watching the incident like ten times now, I believe that Maresca did hurt Adriano on purpose.

He didn't just fall on Adriano's right leg accidentally, but he used his leg in the process and it looks deliberate to me.

We'll never know, too bad.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
No. When I saw the fall it looked like an unfortunate incident to me. It seems as if the defender fell and lost his balance and just tried to impede the progress of the attacker. Now, if you mean that he did it on purpose to hurt him, no.

but I do think the attempted impedement was on purpose, that he stuck out his leg as a lot of defenders do instinctively when they know they are beat. But then again, i didn't see his leg move that much unnaturally, so maybe he just fell down .

·
Registered
63,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pulsar36 said:
No. When I saw the fall it looked like an unfortunate incident to me. It seems as if the defender fell and lost his balance and just tried to impede the progress of the attacker. Now, if you mean that he did it on purpose to hurt him, no.

but I do think the attempted impedement was on purpose, that he stuck out his leg as a lot of defenders do instinctively when they know they are beat. But then again, i didn't see his leg move that much unnaturally, so maybe he just fell down .
My point isn't the initial fall.

Take a look at it again and focus on Maresca's leg, he clearly stuck it out and made it go around Adriano's leg.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Hm...I want to say yes but I can't. I mean it looks like hjust kicked out, I don't really see the leg go all the way around.

·
Registered
396 Posts
maresca is not a dirty player at all. if anything he is a little soft. You can see this from his record of bookings, which are very few.
there would be no real motive for him to hurt an inter player either...it's not like we are competing against you guys for the scudetto :irritate:
you guys better hope he heals so though, he is your best player by far.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Galliani probably paid Maresca to take Adriano out. That dirty ol' dawg :(

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
barracuda said:
Galliani probably paid Maresca to take Adriano out. That dirty ol' dawg :(
I KNEW IT :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:

Note: I never said or agreed with the statement

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
I KNEW IT :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:

Note: I never said or agreed with the statement
I don't blame you for using disclaimers Pulsar, after some recent posts ;)

Maybe it wasn't Maresca at all, but Cafu in a Maresca mask....:skull:

·
Registered
17,741 Posts
Glen said:
Song of the day:

OMC - "How Bizarre"
Great song. :thmbup:

·
Registered
63,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
aleviola said:
maresca is not a dirty player at all. if anything he is a little soft. You can see this from his record of bookings, which are very few.
there would be no real motive for him to hurt an inter player either...it's not like we are competing against you guys for the scudetto :irritate:
you guys better hope he heals so though, he is your best player by far.
No motive ?

So making your opponent lose their best player early on isn't a good enough motive for you ? :googly:

Oh and with "we", which team do you actually mean ? Because if you mean Fiorentina, then you did need the points to escape relegation.

Hey barracuda, stop acting like an :ass: just for once will you. Nobody said anything about your baldy vice pres.

Now take a hike.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Barracuda is a cool guy, he's just joking around

But I think Nera4life, you are premature, I don't see his leg wrap all the way and the only conclusion I can come up with is that he kicked out. Perfectly normal.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
You never know these days, Seriously these guys are actors that have played the game all their lifes. Its hard to tell.

Who knows, I'd give him the benifit of the doubt

·
Registered
63,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pulsar36 said:
But I think Nera4life, you are premature, I don't see his leg wrap all the way and the only conclusion I can come up with is that he kicked out. Perfectly normal.
He not only wrapped his leg around Adriano's but he also pressed on it.

Watch it again mate.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Hmm..I guess after watching it yet again, I can only say that I can't jduge it. Its too close to call. persoanlly I think no, I see the movement but nto the intent in the leg.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Will someone please post a vid of the incident?

N4L, Did you get a chance to see what el 3ameed bo'6o had to say about it? Intentional? Accidental? Normal? Or did he completely ignore it?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Razman, I will get a video up for you as soon as I get back to my place tonight and can cut the video.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts