Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here knows what our captain said after the lost against South Korea? I've read comments/whinings/complaints by Totti,Del Piero,Canna etc etc but haven't read Maldini commenting on anything...:confused:

If he did say something can somebody tell me what he said and where I can read it.thanks :)

·
Registered
579 Posts
I don't think so. Maldini's been really quite all tournament which for a captain is a little usual. But I guess since he's retiring for int'l football, he's electing to keep quiet about all of this and let the future players deal.

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
I remember something Maldini said in the past
"FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE"

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
.....But Italy united in their disgust at Moreno's performance. Skipper Paolo Maldini led the chorus of protest, saying: "Mr Moreno whistled against us from the first minute to the last. It was a scandal. They wanted Italy out of the World Cup. You all saw what Moreno did."

"Before the beginning of the match Damiano Tommasi, a very polite guy, tried to greet him as he always does before every match. He offered his hand but Moreno turned around and refused to shake it."

1 - 4 of 4 Posts