·
Registered
58,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems to be on his way. Thoughts?

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Dick is a decent coach, but the guy has been hopping from job to job. A look at his resume makes you scratch your head. This list doesn't include his most recent job as assistant-coach for the Dutch NT, which lasted no more than 5 months.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Dick is a decent coach, but the guy has been hopping from job to job. A look at his resume makes you scratch your head. This list doesn't include his most recent job as assistant-coach for the Dutch NT, which lasted no more than 5 months.
He's only here till the end of June 2017. I'm interested to see how many transfers he'll request and the style what the team will play. Dick Advocaat seems to prefer to play either 4-3-3 or 4-4-2.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I think you guys will like his style of play, it is enjoyable and he is obsessed with attacking football.
He definetly wont be playing with 3x Cbs thats for sure.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Our finishing is still crap. Even a 3rd div team would've been able to beat this Grasshopper side. I remember as a kid they seemed to always compete in CL and UEFA wouldn't surprise me if they relegate this season. This game could've easily been 6 or 7 nil if our last touch was decent. Emenike and Salih were above average imo and Stoch killed it in the 20mins he got. I was actually gonna say to my dad, whats the point of leaving before the final whistle (even though I do it myself when I go to games) and then Stoch scores that cracker. Was probably the only thing you would've wanted to see as it was a boring game.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts